• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jigglypuff go up multiple times today? I know it went up around 11am CT, has it popped up at other times too? Just curious to know, been at work all day and every once in a while when I checked the thread I thought I saw people talking about it coming back up online.

Yeah it kept popping up for a minute here and there.

Ryfferr

Of course!

I love how simple it is for us to get preorders. Catching up on wave 1 and 2 was very painful though. Thankfully I got Marth and Pit the like from Germany while they were still easy enough to find.

I'm gonna go preorder Lucas and Mewtwo this weekend if EB NZ has them up.

Yeah I appreciate the ease we get for preordering. Catching up though...

Lol one of my Pits (I ended up with 3) came from Germany too.

Shun

Alternative to 1-click for whenever Amazon is up, these links will add all those items to your cart...

Reddit is not allowed.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Alternative to 1-click for whenever Amazon is up, these links will add all those items to your cart...

Please remove the "AssociateTag=iheartamiibo-20" tag on those links. Amazon tag links are not allowed on GAF.

AdanVC

mutiple amiibo make it more reasonable, but only so much.

Must...resist... shipping...expensiveeeeeeee

Of course!

I love how simple it is for us to get preorders.

tumblr_inline_ndn8d00Dp11t2qks5.gif

GeekComplex

Neo Member
Must...resist... shipping...expensiveeeeeeee

I pulled the trigger, as did a couple others, though I think they were buying locally unlike myself.
Way I see it, it's 30 a pop now, of WAY more on ebay later.

EDIT: There's a photo on the amiibo-reddit now of the Kim Kardashian "Break the internet" photo with Lucina photoshopped onto it and...well I won't repost it because I hate the original and don't wanna be banned, but it's something else.

Well, finally ordered Bowser and Luigi from Amazon, should be here Saturday. Which means I either own or have pre-ordered every Smash amiibo except for Meta Knight and Robin. And with that Meta Knight restock coming, I'm feeling pretty good.

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
You had one shot for two hours in which the system was frequently crashing several days ago in store only.

Is GS not doing day of purchases? I know most stores keep stock for those that come in the day of, but not sure if GS does. I have my Ness preordered so I'm in the clear though :p

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The situation is so bad I don't think anyone would blame me if I Xenoblade X'd Ness off of Best OT.

Labrys

Is GS not doing day of purchases? I know most stores keep stock for those that come in the day of, but not sure if GS does. I have my Ness preordered so I'm in the clear though :p

GS rarely does day of purchases, a lot of the time they just get pre-order stock for some stuff.

Also, my friend nabbed me a Jigglypuff. Now I just need Robin.

goldenpp72

It would be unlikely they have any additional stock. To what we understand, when the pre-orders went live Gamestop actually pulled the inventory from their entire planned stock, and when that number was hit, stopped taking pre-orders. Gamestop is a very pre-order heavy store so, if they won't let you pre-order it, it's unlikely it will be up for purchase in store. The only real chance then would be if they restock, someone cancels pre-orders, or some other variable like that.

Skelter

Banned
PM me if you're genuinely interested. I have excellent feedback on eBay and Racketboy.

I just want a Ness for my Shulk to be best friends with. So frustrating that they both ended up as GS exclusives.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26704-1364491067-19.gif

I'll let you know. I can't remember who exactly my friend wanted but I know he plans to trade the Ness for a different unicorn amiibo.

Yes, she's the only one i want that I don't yet have preordered and if I manage to get another, I like having one in box too

edit: it means i can be stress free till wave 5 too

Good points. Still, I refuse to pay over $20 for an amiibo myself. They're made decently enough, but are barely worth what they're priced at right now. It all comes down to Amazon, Target, or Wal Mart for me.

I really hope wave 5 isn't like this...

Insaniac

Good points. Still, I refuse to pay over $20 for an amiibo myself. They're made decently enough, but are barely worth what they're priced at right now. It all comes down to Amazon, Target, or Wal Mart for me.

I really hope wave 5 isn't like this...

true, but this is (fortunately) the only amiibo so far I've spent over retail on so I can live with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom