• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauni

AFAIK the rarity goes like this:

Rare:
- Gold Mario

Difficult to find in stores, not easy to get online, but possible (might be getting more common)
- Toad

Just coming into stock now, rarity TBD
- Mario

Commons
- Peach
- Luigi
- Yoshi
- Bowser

Seems like YMMV on Toad. I've seen him in store a good deal

Josh5890

AFAIK the rarity goes like this:

Rare:
- Gold Mario

Difficult to find in stores, not easy to get online, but possible (might be getting more common)
- Toad

Just coming into stock now, rarity TBD
- Mario

Commons
- Peach
- Luigi
- Yoshi
- Bowser

The only reason Gold mario is considered rare is because he was snatched up as trade bait. The reddit amiibo swap is loaded with so many Gold Mario's that it is crazy.

georly

Pit is up on gamestop

Does this mean that the panic is starting to be over? Re-releasing wave 2!?

EDIT: nvm, he was gone from my cart by checkout.

Xo1Fm8N.png

From reddit, several Amazon reps have been saying Thursday at 3 pm EST

Wait... I would've asked about this "Amiibo game". I want an amiibo game.

Seth

I asked amazon about the pre orders that supposedly go up at 3. This rep says there is no pre order date for them yet. So who knows.

Apparently my gs password didn't work so I had to reset it. Glad it was just a glitch so now I'm logged in. Panic mode was on super saiyan levels.

I'll be so happy if I can just get Robin and Lucina from Amazon today. Then I can be stress free until the next wave. These plastic toys are breaking this man.

I'll be so happy if I can just get Robin and Lucina from Amazon today. Then I can be stress free until the next wave. These plastic toys are breaking this man.

I'll be all set except for Wario, Charizard, and Pacman (which by all accounts will be common), Jigglypuff (which I will wake up early and camp outside on launch day, Target had plenty of Rosies available last time and this should be no exception), and Greninja (I'm nowhere near a TRU but I should be able to grab an extra Jiggly and trade for him).

Managed to preorder a Ness so I'm happy there.

Damian.

Banned
Pit in stock and out of stock at Gamestop within a few minutes. It's like Christmas is cancelled every single day in Amiibo land. :(

Same. Not going to be greedy and get the whole wave.

I think that Charizard, Wario and Pacman will be common but the rest will be difficult/down right impossible to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom