• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
nowinstock/LINE alert for Pit

Me: It's Christmas!!! Wheeeeee!!!! *Frantic scramble to checkout*
Gamestop: Nope

:(

tumblr_niknla2MKu1terwlso1_400.gif

It's a sick game for them.

Geedorah

Most of the people asking have done that. Myself included.

Then there is nothing more to do - asking in here won't get you in any faster. Just keepin PM'ing. LINE is their thing.

We probably see more LINE requests than Wave 4 pre-order questions a day.

FFS seriously, there is a search function too btw guys - you can look up "LINE" for this thread only and get a good understanding of what the system is like...

Is it just my connection or is Amazon already chugging for anyone else? That's a terrible sign for when the Amiibos finally go live if it's not just me.

Lot's of anxiety right now. I'm about to preorder Ness and Pac-Man from Mighty Ape and I'm going to spend more than 100 bucks on that and I'm actually not sure if I REALLY want them to spend that insane amount for 2 plastic figures that only like cost 5 dollars to produce. I hate NoA amiibo department so much.

Don't do it. Pac-Man will likely be one of the common ones, so you'll essentially be spending over $80 for Ness.

Cappa

Banned
Brian★;159388144 said:
None of them are replying though. I have messaged Diggeh, no reply. I presumed Blue is currently at work.

I tried to go back to the pages... what happened to Brian and PygeHD last night? I see Brian got banned.

ExVicis

Aw man I barely got that Last Pit on the way out of PlayAsia. Now I both don't have to worry about finding him and I've as well lost it and become a part of the Amiibo insanity proper.
What have I done?

rjinaz

I tried to go back to the pages... what happened to Brian and PygeHD last night? I see Brian got banned.

People were getting upset because he hadn't shipped out anything. In fact, he stated he had only shipped one shulk with 50 orders backed up. Then he was going to take on a whole lot of new orders so people really started to doubt if he would be able to pull it off at all.

Anyway, no doubt brian was banned for self-promotion which is against gaf policies.

d'oh I signed up for an account real quick and thought the cheap shipping to US must be a mistake and got up looking at FAQs and then everything was sold out.

d'oh I signed up for an account real quick and thought the cheap shipping to US must be a mistake and got up looking at FAQs and then everything was sold out.

Just BARELY got in an order for some...didn't get all the wave but got one of:
Greninja, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Dark Pit, Palutena, and JIGGLYPUFF!!!

Cappa

Banned
check your emails.

Code:
escription	Availability	Price	Qty	Gift Wrapping	Subtotal
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Ganondorf-Game	Sold out	€15.19	1		€15.19
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Bowser Jr-Game	Sold out	€15.19	1		€15.19
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Zero Suit Samus-Game	Sold out	€15.19	1		€15.19
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Dark Pit-Game	Sold out	€15.19	1		€15.19
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Olimar-Game	Preorder now	€15.19	1		€15.19
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Palutena-Game	Sold out	€15.19	1		€15.19
amiibo Super Smash Bros Collection Dr Mario-Game	Sold out	€15.19	1		€15.19

If it shows Sold Out, you're probably not getting it. I was only able to get Olimar in "preorder now" status. When I check My Account on the Zavi page it says "Order Placed" so I'm hoping it went through... delivery was free for me... so I have no idea if that's legit or what.

shandy706

I ordered Zero Suit Samus and Ganon, but I screwed up my address in a rush to get it in.

Hopefully CS can fix it without canceling the order!

Adamantum

Neo Member
Ordered 9 Amiibos from Zawi. Thanks to the person who posted it.

Did I pay a $4 premium per Amiibo to have most of the next wave secured? You bet your ass I did.

What does everyone think the rarity of Bowser Jr will be? I'm hoping not too bad since he's a Mario line character - he's the only one I'm aiming for in the next wave.

AdanVC

Don't do it. Pac-Man will likely be one of the common ones, so you'll essentially be spending over $80 for Ness.

Ughh I guess you're right. Maybe Lucina or Robin instead of Pac-Man even tho I'm not that interested in those two characters?? Could help for trading purposes. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

skaflone721

Neo Member
I'm really stupid.

I missed Dr. Mario completely.

Like I kept seeing the fucker, but it didn't cross my mind it was an Amiibo.

So I guess I'm secured sans Dr. Mario. Not bad. Paid I think $3 over the $14 with tax I pay here per Amiibos.

But yeah, it's good to know they run the Nintendo UK store. Some confidence. That's if these go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom