• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

s2tiXRy.png

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It was long overdue. Feel free to continue with the passive-aggressive sodium though.

Yes, it's here now. All of your posts in this thread have been whining about it needing to be moved to community.

Please contribute positively to this community or move on.

rjinaz

If it makes him feel like he has had a little a victory, let him have it.

I choose to look at the bright side of things, maybe things that get posted won't be noticed as quickly, aka sold out. Plus we won't have to deal with the thread whining anymore so yay!

Heh, you and I don't make the rules around here. As for sodium, this thread is well accustomed to it and apparently so are you.

Yes, it's here now. All of your posts in this thread have been whining about it needing to be moved to community.

Please contribute positively to this community or move on.

Right, take your own advice along with others feeling personally attacked from the transfer of a plastic toy thread. Moving on.

kirby_fox

Banned

I choose to look at the bright side of things, maybe things that get posted won't be noticed as quickly, aka sold out. Plus we won't have to deal with the thread whining anymore so yay!

If we're lucky, there's lurkers who don't know there's a community side and are wondering what the hell happened to the thread.

Because I tend to forget there's actually 4 areas to the site myself...

rjinaz

Right, take your own advice along with others feeling personally attacked from the transfer of a plastic toy thread. Moving on.

Video games are plastic, unless they are digital then I'm not even sure if they exist ><. A lot of things are plastic which serve no greater purpose and yet people use them daily and also form communities around them.

If we're lucky, there's lurkers who don't know there's a community side and are wondering what the hell happened to the thread.

Because I tend to forget there's actually 4 areas to the site myself...

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I hope they assume it got deleted and move on.

Ceravic

Video games are plastic, unless they are digital then I'm not even sure if they exist ><. A lot of things are plastic which serve no greater purpose and yet people use them daily and also form communities around them.

How Do Video Games Exist If Our Eyes Don't Exist?

90amoRg.jpg

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I hope they assume it got deleted and move on.

While the Amiibo do consist of some plastic materials in it's packaging, it also consists of some cardboard, ink, paint, an NFC chip, and isn't the Amiibo itself vinyl? Or plastic? I am not too sure there.

Kilau

Trade for what? Peach? He's readily available, so I hope you end up keeping him for your collection. ;)

Make the spare into a Capt. Toad if you can't trade it! Too bad the paint jobs are so bad on the SMB line though, at least if you mod it, it won't matter.

Edit:

Oh I forgot I got a two week delay notice from Target for Jiggly. Ordered in first wave. Anybody else get this?

Noooooooo. I haven't received that email...yet. Any other details? Did you order 2?

rjinaz

Make the spare into a Capt. Toad if you can't trade it! Too bad the paint jobs are so bad on the SMB line though, at least if you mod it, it won't matter.

Edit:

Noooooooo. I haven't received that email...yet. Any other details? Did you order 2?

Actually my mistake. It was a delay email but apparently it's not a delay. It says the estimated shipping will now be April 28th to May 15th. So I guess early? I don't know anymore.

Kilau

Actually my mistake. It was a delay email but apparently it's not a delay. It says the estimated shipping will now be April 28th to May 15th. So I guess early? I don't know anymore.

Hah, you are actually getting Jiggy early then! ;)

Anime

Neo Member
Well it actually did chug a few times today but I haven't seen Amazon crash in well over a decade. They've got the best load-balancing and site redirection in the business.

By far, its gonna take a lot in order for Modern Anazon to crash, does anyone here think the amiibo hupe is big enough to do so?

By far, its gonna take a lot in order for Modern Anazon to crash, does anyone here think the amiibo hupe is big enough to do so?
Crash? Nope, but I bet the PoS system doesn't update faster enough and let's people order for a minute or two after they've sold out. Enjoy those $25 Amazon GC guys :D

mugwhump

So are there any Gold Mario owners that got Gold Mario because they actually wanted Gold Mario and not because they wanted to trade Gold Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom