• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_of_space

Neo Member
I found an old .gif on my PC that I think depicts the Nintendo/amiibo situation perfectly:

VAqk1DJ.gif

ChaosXVI

NOOOOOO!!! I've been in front of the computer literally ALL day, finally just got up to take a shit and I come back and BAM! I missed Jigglypuff AGAIN! That is fucking insane!

NOOOOOO!!! I've been in front of the computer literally ALL day, finally just got up to take a shit and I come back and BAM! I missed Jigglypuff AGAIN! That is fucking insane!

You didnt miss anything..I clicked that exact same link the second it supposedly went "Live" it did NOT work..have yet to see one person confirm that they got anything..just kept on saying "Invalid quantity) when I put in 1

Lum1n3s

So did Jigglypuff go up or no? I saw her the orange pre-order button and when I clicked on it, it sent me to this random script page. Did anyone else experience the same thing?

ZeroCDR

Except Jigglypuff has gone up two nights in a row after that article was posted.. Probably the stock from cancelled orders coming back though, which is why it goes so quick.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Except Jigglypuff has gone up two nights in a row after that article was posted.. Probably the stock from cancelled orders coming back though, which is why it goes so quick.

If it's mutiple buys from people, it's great that they are cancelling on them. I doubt any legit buyers are actually cancelling them.

zulux21

I need to decide if I even care about jiggy puff. I mean she is one of my mains in smash, but her figure isn't exactly amazing to look at, and it's not like her figure has any real use right now (I don't consider amiibo use in smash to be worth it)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I need to decide if I even care about jiggy puff. I mean she is one of my mains in smash, but her figure isn't exactly amazing to look at, and it's not like her figure has any real use right now (I don't consider amiibo use in smash to be worth it)

YWlvQCU.gif

Gotta buy 'em all!

zulux21

http://i.imgur.com/YWlvQCU.gif[IMG]

Gotta buy 'em all![/QUOTE]

nah, I am not worried about getting them all. to much money and not enough space. only planning on getting the ones for characters I really like or from series that I think having an amiibo will matter for such as FE.

I still fear for my wallet for wave like 9 or so when the fire emblem megaten game comes out and that has like 5 new FE and 5 megaten amiibos that all add new characters to the game @_@. (not confirmed just my expectations)

Jobbs

Banned
that's the third time I missed jigglypuff by under 20 minutes....

urge to kill.. rising...

My main characters to play in smash are DDD, jigglypuff, ness, and lucina. it's like they figured that out and tried ot make sure I could never get them. at least I already have DDD.

I still can't understand why Nintendo has been pushing Rosalina for like the last four years, only to go out of their way to make her amiibo rare. It just doesn't make any damn sense and it's money left on the table.

GeekComplex

Neo Member
I still can't understand why Nintendo has been pushing Rosalina for like the last four years, only to go out of their way to make her amiibo rare. It just doesn't make any damn sense and it's money left on the table.

Where has Rosalina been besides Smash in the last 4 years?
Mario Galaxy '07
Galaxy 2 '10
She wasn't in 3D to my knowledge?
EDIT: LOL Mario Kart I'm tired.

SaviourMK2

It's not that she's rare. Fans like her. Wario and Waluigi where popular upon their release (Wario even managed to get his own spin off title right after Mario Land 2: Sacred Coins).
Rosalina just happens to be an amiibo everyone wants. If anything, I don't think they're pushing her enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom