• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why is wave 5 so small with only two characters?
My guess is since Lucas is out by June & Wave 5 is July, maybe Mewtwo & Lucas will come out as well.

.......also maybe possibly the chance of Falco, Duck Hunt, ROB, &/or Mr. Game & Watch still haven't been announced.

ZeroCDR

If retailers are the problem, Nintendo should open up orders on their website and fulfill these orders directly from the manufacturer.

But instead, please fly to NYC and camp overnight at Nintendo World where we suddenly have a few hundred rare Amiibos.

n5FKDMq.png

Just made this during class. Adapted from a SMBC from earlier this week

At this point I fully believe that Nintendo are diablocal genius planners and we're truly the idiots.

Community is great news. Less exposure to scalpers!

Can you smell the graveyard? I don't wanna be close to those old Halo threads mommy!

//ARCANUM

Can someone post a link to the play-asia amiibo? when i search their site i only find the previous amiibo, no pre-orders for new stuff that I can buy...

//ARCANUM

damn, can't afford those play asia prices. with shipping it comes to almost 30 per amiibo. i think i'll just hold off and pay scalpers that much down the line if it comes to it

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
WRMHOSA.png

We did it, gang! One million views! Best OT is Best OT!

It's my personal canon that the mods were jealous and moved us to Community before we got to a million. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom