• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroCDR

If some Jigglypuff orders are getting cancelled due to payment issues at Target, those might appear tonight. Pretty sure that's what happened when I got my order last week, it came back at 11:15 PM EST ish and didn't last long at all. so maybe pretty soon tonight.

RootCause

Dang, Greninja and Jigglypuff gone from Play-Asia already! The thirst is unquenchable!

I'll do my best!

vPesMQs.gif

Mask_Salesman_rage.gif

Robin, Lucina, and Greninja!

I feel like jumping on Palutena, D.Pit, and Ganondorf.

Geez all I want is Pac-Man, Robin, and the splatoon bundle..maybe Jigglypuff if I can get hold of it but its not the end of the world. I already have Charizard and Wario pre ordered from amazon UK but I prefer the US release, just pre ordered from them cause I was desperate

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
It said unavailable but I did express checkout and got my Jiggy order in. I'm on mobile btw.

Rizific

since the move to community i havent been keeping up with this thread as much but did wave 4 ever go up on amazon or any other retailer? did gamestop ever start accepting more pre orders?

Crom

This is RIDICULOUS Im sitting right here refreshing the site and I still cant get one

Same here. Don't feel bad. This is crazy. I missed the Dark Pit and friends and now just missed this somehow. I have all wave 4 through Best Buy but don't have any of the 3 store exclusives. I keep barely missing Jigglypuff and never stood a chance with Greninja

Same here. Don't feel bad. This is crazy. I missed the Dark Pit and friends and now just missed this somehow. I have all wave 4 through Best Buy but don't have any of the 3 store exclusives. I keep barely missing Jigglypuff and never stood a chance with Greninja

Yeah its absolutely crazy..its not like I was away from my PC I was sitting right here, I refresh the page and I still dont get it..I just downloaded the mobile app as well

Dark Pit went up? Crap, i thought i was good to take a few days off since i had Wave 4 locked down.

je_ssi e

Jigglypuff is live at Target as of this writing

just got my order in, we'll see if it gets canceled :p
I had to see if it worked and it actually let me add it to my cart.
Though, at that point, since I had the Play-Asia order in, I had closed my tabs and was logged out and would have probably lost it through the checkout process.

Just my luck, though.
I finally get an order for her and only THEN am I suddenly on at one of the opportune moments when Jiggly goes up. Haha.

Oh, well.

Got my Lucina & Robin orders in through Amazon.ca (as well as the Splatoon 3-Pack, just in case I miss it on Amazon US). Got Jiggs on Play-Asia. Now just waiting for Amazon US to put up preorders so I can get Charizard, Wario and PAC-MAN, those of which I'm assuming will be easy to find in-store, so I'm not even stressing about them.

Crom

Yeah its absolutely crazy..its not like I was away from my PC I was sitting right here, I refresh the page and I still dont get it..I just downloaded the mobile app as well

I have had the worst luck this wave too. I did pretty good with Wave 3 and had to make some trades for ones that I missed.

Missed Rosalina for example but got her at Target after waiting in line. Missed Lucario but traded for him.

Getting store exclusives from Target and Toys R Us has been bad news for me.

I have had the worst luck this wave too. I did pretty good with Wave 3 and had to make some trades for ones that I missed.

Missed Rosalina for example but got her at Target after waiting in line. Missed Lucario but traded for him.

Getting store exclusives from Target and Toys R Us has been bad news for me.

I really dont have any of the wave 4s..I got Charizard and Wario from amazon UK but I have no idea if those will end up being the same as the US release or not..just ordered them because I was desperate..otherwise I have gotten nothing

Velcro Fly

I really feel like Wario, Pac Man, and Charizard are going to be the commons in Wave 4. Too bad that leaves 3 store exclusives and the FE characters. Wave 4 is rough.

I just want the Smash 4 ones. I love the game and think most of them look really good. After that I'm out unless something really cool comes along.

has anyone been able to secure any extra robins and lucinas?

i have gold marios for trade.

also, is amazon putting up preorders sometime on the 17th?

Josh5890

At this point getting they new amiibo at retail price in america is a luck based mission.

I was actually seriously considering getting out of the whole amiibo craze about a month ago, but then I realized that getting every Smash amiibo in USA form was a stupid tough task and I wanted to accomplish it without paying scalper prices. Damn it I'm gonna do it.

Man alive! I've been online at the moment that Jigglypuff has gone up three times now and I HAVE ZERO JIGGLYPUFFS ON ORDER!
Woe is me.

Shun

Anyone in Northern California with an amiibo collection, specifically Captain Falcon, Samus, etc?

I'd love to be able to get those costumes for MK8 but I don't have money to go get those amiibo. If anyone does in the Bay Area, I'd love to meet and scan them.

I really feel like Wario, Pac Man, and Charizard are going to be the commons in Wave 4. Too bad that leaves 3 store exclusives and the FE characters. Wave 4 is rough.

I just want the Smash 4 ones. I love the game and think most of them look really good. After that I'm out unless something really cool comes along.

pac man will be common simply because no one wants him

Maitiú

Yeah I'm wondering why you think no one wants him. He's going to be a huge seller since the majority of people alive in this country have memories of first-hand experiences being him. If you're judging by preorders, I didn't preorder him because I am confident enough in his availability that I didn't want to pay shipping costs and have to accept whichever one I'm shipped.

Jobbs

Banned
I've missed jigglypuff by 15 min or less every single time. Fate taunts me, especially since this is one of my most sought after amiibos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom