• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing a lot of Smash 4 today as Mewtwo, I'm really hankering for a Mewtwo Amiibo now.

It's coming :)
we just don't know exactly when - it could be a surprise addition like wave 4 got with Jigglypuff and I think Greninja

6EwVj6H.jpg

Considering I'm sure there are people at Amazon watching what we say at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon is doing this stuff on purpose for giggles.

Wait, so Jigglypuff went up again? Why does Target keep saying the won't, but always do? They did the same thing with Rosalina as I recall. Also, I don't think a LINE alert went out for it either. Has me a bit concerned because I'm really counting on that for the Amazon pre-orders.

Wait, so Jigglypuff went up again? Why does Target keep saying the won't, but always do? They did the same thing with Rosalina as I recall. Also, I don't think a LINE alert went out for it either. Has me a bit concerned because I'm really counting on that for the Amazon pre-orders.

Yeah there was no Jiggly alert or for the Wave 5/6 PlayAsia pre-orders.

I wasn't on LINE chat much last night but noticed this morning nothing was alerted in International or USA alerts.

Also, it seems that instance of Jiggly going up was from all the cancellations from insufficient payment methods that cancelled. It is likely automated.

MADGAME

I don't recall, how long before release were pre-orders offered for previous NA waves? We are still 43 days away from March 29th, or over a month and a half. Even if preorders go live March 1st, that's still a month before release.

ZeroCDR

These are likely cancelled orders going back into the original pre-order pool. Each time this has happened, they seem to go back up around 11:15 PM EST and last barely two minutes. Checking in around that time would be your best bet until launch day.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
These are likely cancelled orders going back into the original pre-order pool. Each time this has happened, they seem to go back up around 11:15 PM EST and last barely two minutes. Checking in around that time would be your best bet until launch day.

So in about 15 minutes.

Lunarian

Neo Member
I wish Greninja preorders would go back up at ToysRus. Greninja is insane. Preorders died in 20mins! At least Jigg comes and goes... /sigh.

I wish Greninja preorders would go back up at ToysRus. Greninja is insane. Preorders died in 20mins! At least Jigg comes and goes... /sigh.

Yeah, it surprises me too they haven't had subsequent pre-order opportunities for Greninja. I remember they did for Lucario. I would assume it's because they want to have more stock for the in store pre-orders happening on the 27th. After that, you might see him pop up once or twice before release. Who knows?

AdanVC

Been away of this thread because I'm starting to lose hopes of getting Ness and Pac-Man in a not so crazy price :( Can't believe it has to be THIS difficult to preorder 2 damn plastic figures. Don't really want to import but since I don't even live on the US then I have no option...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Is Wave 5 Samus and Ganon?

Man they were gonna be my out until Mewtwo and Lucas got announced. There's no gettin' offa this train.

We don't really know if Dark Pit and Palutena are part of Wave 5 as well, but since they come out two months apart I consider them their own separate wave to avoid confusion.

qF1CVJL.png

Feel free to let me know if that changes and I'll update Best OT. :)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I really feel like Wave 5 will be some kind of special release. If only Nintendo did pre-orders on their own website... if only they realized that they HAVE a website they could sell things on...

Why do so many big companies suck with e-commerce? :/

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"

I actually got the Jigglypuff alert from Nowinstock. They pulled through this time.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like tonight will have pages and pages of anticipation. Would be nice if it actually leads to something.

Pikachu and Kirby are very simplistic, so they look very nice.
Kirbys can have some off centered features from time to time though. A decent one looks so good though. I actually originally bought one with a strayed cheek and it drove nuts enough to replace it later. Just took the "off" one back to the store later the same day.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Kirbys can have some off centered features from time to time though. A decent one looks so good though. I actually originally bought one with a strayed cheek and it drove nuts enough to replace it later. Just took the "off" one back to the store later the same day.

There's a lot of loose Kirby figures as well. They tend to tilt and tumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom