• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piscus

they'll probably do it a few hours earlier or a few hours later, suddenly and without warning.... a la toyrus and their greninja launch at 3am est

I highly doubt Amazon would put it on a highly rumored time, but that's just my guess.

Of course highly rumored is relative.

You are probably right, but why wouldn't they? They are like the only place that could announce a set time for them all going up and then not crash when it happens. Shitsux.

Insaniac

There have been stories about this, I was doubtful but I filled out an online survey anyways. I just got called by GS Customer service and the nice lady on the other end said that she would be able to preorder Robin, Lucina and Wario for me! Score!

Now all I gotta do is wait for release and try and grab a Jiggly!

lumber

There have been stories about this, I was doubtful but I filled out an online survey anyways. I just got called by GS Customer service and the nice lady on the other end said that she would be able to preorder Robin, Lucina and Wario for me! Score!

When did you complete your survey?

Well, gave it a shot and now I wait and see.

RootCause

>:/ hate chu! :p
I'm sure she won't be hard to come by. Good luck on the hunt. :)

jls

Neo Member
I managed to get Robin preordered - has anyone ordered from Frys before? Are they reliable?

I think they aren't the best, but they had soo many of some amiibo (Sonic) that it's worth a shot in my opinion. I would still try to get it somewhere else!

Tried to get Robin, didn't happen. Error when I hit Submit and then cart is now empty.

This nonsense can take a High 5 minus my pinky, index, ring and thumb followed by a swift 180

Or *cue* the GotG jack in the box gif

Exactly what happened to me too. I'm getting pretty sick of this shit.

yeah Im sick of this nonsense too..would have liked a US version of these amiibos but again I get screwed..I cant be online every freakin second of everyday if this is how its going to be to get these amiibos its just not worth it

MADGAME

I put 2 in my cart and tried to check out but received errors. Thought I lost it, but changed to one and it let me purchase.

Robin%20Frys_zps8tuiqrfs.jpg

skaflone721

Neo Member
I do hope Nintendo is planning more print runs of Lucina and Robin like Ike and Marth.

I'm thinking Nintendo came up with print numbers long ago and are probably refusing to change them. Rather just print more later.

I guess that's the best they can do. This way they don't kill the hype.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I do hope Nintendo is planning more print runs of Lucina and Robin like Ike and Marth.

I'm thinking Nintendo came up with print numbers long ago and are probably refusing to change them. Rather just print more later.

I guess that's the best they can do. This way they don't kill the hype.

Nintendo doesn't even care. Just shove them out the door and whoever gets them can resell them for whatever.

please understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom