• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitiú

I don't know if anyone's pointed out that certificates have been updated, showing new batches of Ike, Meta Knight, and Marth among the rares all manufactured within March and certified April 10, as well as Luigi, Yoshi, and Sonic.

No sign of Dedede or Shulk's second batch claimed by gamestop, but maybe they're next?

Trust me, it is the 3-Pack, that is how my alert set it off.

I don't have it setup for the Splatoon game. Also games aren't that cheap in EU.

Your alerts are scary. :p
Preordered, even though that pack was never announced here, so I doubt it. :)

Considering he is banned, I doubt it.

Also they sent out tweets explaining that they haen't received the shipments on April 11th. They are blaming this on NAL:
https://twitter.com/PygeHD/with_replies

The fact that they say the are unable to ship out many of their amiibo but in the same breath say but hey we have Fox in now, looks troublesome. I think if it were me personally, I'd cancel.

Found this tweet from him:

pygemvugq.png

I don't know why, but I somehow doubt this warehouse exists. Of course there is also still no picture.

Honestly, the guy comes across like a complete asshole. Nonstop shilling while straight up ignoring even the simplest critical questions here on GAF. Good that he is banned.

LiK

Your alerts are scary. :p
Preordered, even though that pack was never announced here, so I doubt it. :)

pygemvugq.png

I don't know why, but I somehow doubt this warehouse exists. Of course there is also still no picture.

Honestly, the guy comes across like a complete asshole. Nonstop shilling while straight up ignoring even the simplest critical questions here on GAF. Good that he is banned.

yea, he kept shilling his garbage site which was annoying. if big retailers couldn't get any stock, I didn't believe he would be able to.

Some jiggly orders are being cancelled (Target)

Keep an eye out. Please report if yours has been canned.

If yours does get cancelled, for starters, sorry cause I know that feeling :( Second, please let us know what payment method you used.

My 4/8 order is still intact. I checked my account and it looks like they did a second authorization charge today. The original one fell off yesterday or the day before. So maybe a problem with the additional authorization? Fingers crossed.

Rootbeer

Banned
Mine isn't cancelled... yet? There is way more than enough money in the account so it should not be an issue... unless it's a stock issue. :(

Anyone with an online TRU NA Greninja pre-order want to trade for a EU Greninja?

It would be a 1:1 trade and I would pay to ship mine to you and for you to ship yours to me.

I am a New in Box North American version collector, so I am looking to get an NA version.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Maitiú;160251259 said:
I don't know if anyone's pointed out that certificates have been updated, showing new batches of Ike, Meta Knight, and Marth among the rares all manufactured within March and certified April 10, as well as Luigi, Yoshi, and Sonic.

No sign of Dedede or Shulk's second batch claimed by gamestop, but maybe they're next?

The Luigi and Sonic updates are weird. I can see there being a rush for Yoshis after Woolly World comes out. Are they planning for future game releases? Perhaps we're going to see a new Luigi's Mansion at E3?

Mob

It's the 3 pack. Just Search Splatoon on the site and you'll see they're two different listings and prices.

I'm not convinced as the squid is exclusive to the LE in the EU, also the Amazon.fr search results for Splatoon are a mess!

2 entries for the standard game, both unavailable and 1 entry for the LE, also unavailable, then 2 results entitled simply "Splatoon (Nintendo Wii U)" 1 for 34.99 and the other for 59.99.

I think it's more likely the 34.99 result is the standard game tbh.

well thats a kick in the balls, my debit card is expiring in June but i guess it got deactivated yesterday and now target canceled my jiggly order

fuck you bank of america

my fault too since i was gonna wait til after may 29 to update my card since i was scared of something bad happening

:(

lucky i used a gamestop gift card for my ness pre order or it might have got canceled too, shittttttt

rjinaz

well thats a kick in the balls, my debit card is expiring in June but i guess it got deactivated yesterday and now target canceled my jiggly order

fuck you bank of america

my fault too since i was gonna wait til after may 29 to update my card since i was scared of something bad happening

:(

lucky i used a gamestop gift card for my ness pre order or it might have got canceled too, shittttttt

Sorry dude. Seems kind of sucky for Target to keep doing bank checks. I'm guessing they over sold and are looking for people to cancel on.

My advice for everybody is to make sure you keep money in the bank as I'm guessing Target will periodically keep checking.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone received new information about their PygeHD orders? Mine still hasn't shipped and apparently their contact us on their website does not work.

Considering he is banned, I doubt it.

Also they sent out tweets explaining that they haen't received the shipments on April 11th. They are blaming this on NAL:
https://twitter.com/PygeHD/with_replies

The fact that they say the are unable to ship out many of their amiibo but in the same breath say but hey we have Fox in now, looks troublesome. I think if it were me personally, I'd cancel.

pygemvugq.png

yea, he kept shilling his garbage site which was annoying. if big retailers couldn't get any stock, I didn't believe he would be able to.

Sorry to respond so late.

To any people who have ordered from PygeHD, please PM me if you made an order and let me know if it has not been shipped and delivered by the end of the month.

This is very important.

Tomita

Wasn't there a rumor that Amazon pre-orders would go up tonight or tomorrow night. I know that last weeks prophesy failed.

April 17th pretty sure.

Holy crap, Ninja Gaiden Ryu would be amaaazing...and I don't even like sword fighters in Smash that much either, haha.

rjinaz

April 17th pretty sure.

Holy crap, Ninja Gaiden Ryu would be amaaazing...and I don't even like sword fighters in Smash that much either, haha.

Yep April 17th. But I think they said at midnight, so I guess that could be tomorrow night. But I seriously doubt Amazon would do midnight. I have never seen them do that. Either way I will be paying closer attention on Friday for sure.

RootCause

Yep April 17th. But I think they said at midnight, so I guess that could be tomorrow night. But I seriously doubt Amazon would do midnight. I have never seen them do that. Either way I will be paying closer attention on Friday for sure.
I've never seen Amazon list an item at midnight, but it can't hurt to check it out. I'm just hoping I happen to be on at the time it goes up. Missing on .fr orders was dissapointing. Could've had them all. :(

Vidiot

Shit! I just noticed my debit card expires this month. Target doesn't allow you to update payment methods. Fucking bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom