• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joei

Splatoon are coming up for me as well if you do a search, my work pc sucks, and I used my phone to place the orders, I'd do a link, but I'm down to like 1%, lol.

zulux21

my order says
WfQONtI.png

:p

Holy hell I wandered into this thread at the right time. Got me Lucina and Robin! That's everyone in the wave but Jigglypuff.

Hopefully I can get them cheaper at Best Buy with GCU.
yeah right

zulux21

Wow, Lucina and Robin have been in stock for more than two minutes.

Not so rare afterall? ;o

and if they are up for more than 10 minutes we will all have to start worrying about walmart overselling and people getting cancellation emails tomorrow ><;

edit: actually from what I can see they have been live for over 20 minutes now.... it will suck if they send out cancellation emails ><;

though this could be a case of people waited for amazon, it didn't happen so they went to bed thinking they were safe so timing wise just not a ton of people on. I mean this thread should have gained 2-3 pages already but it's not moving that fast.

and if they are up for more than 10 minutes we will all have to start worrying about walmart overselling and people getting cancellation emails tomorrow ><;

Yep, I'm already shocked they've been available for as long as they have. Would not surprise me if they've long oversold already.

Thanks Line alert. all secure including Lucina and Robin. Very nervous of not enough stock. It is up too long!

edit: also where are my yarn yoshis?

Jobbs

Banned
got robin and lucina at walmart... thank you so much for posting that. walmart wasn't even on my radar.

finally a bit of apparent luck after missing jigglypuff by 15 minutes or less all three times.

Frogstep

Robin and Lucina get! I'm getting the same dates of April 27 and June 4.

I can't believe they're still up too! Hope everyone who needed them is getting orders. Now all that's left is Jiggs.

zulux21

Anyone think they'll cancel for ordering 2 on seperate orders?

4 total or 2 total?
if you placed two orders that together add up to 2 of a single amiibo character you should be fine. If you placed two orders each containing 2 of a single amiibo character adding up to 4 you could be in trouble.

Robin and Lucina get! I'm getting the same dates of April 27 and June 4.

I can't believe they're still up too! Hope everyone who needed them is getting orders. Now all that's left is Jiggs.
I edited above but also.
it was noted on CAG that the user numbers are way way way down right now. The cag thread usually has close to 300 people on it, only 60 or so right now.

likely a case of amazon didn't happen people felt safe and forgot about walmart.

Ordered one of each via separate orders. Hope they go through.

Also, this entire situation is garbage. Seriously, fuck Nintendo and scalpers and those buying multiples.

Jrs3000

4 total or 2 total?
if you placed two orders that together add up to 2 of a single amiibo character you should be fine. If you placed two orders each containing 2 of a single amiibo character adding up to 4 you could be in trouble.

Ok cool. I'm done with this bloody wave!

Neo Dark

Yep, I'm already shocked they've been available for as long as they have. Would not surprise me if they've long oversold already.

Hopefully not. Well hope I at least get one. I ordered 2 (separate orders) because I thought about it and my friend might want one so I'm getting it for him. Canceling it if he doesn't.

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
My card was not working for some reason so now I gotta go in and pay in store for Lucina and Robin, but if this all works out I'm in the money!

giphy.gif

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
So I just sent in a payment from Paypal to Walmart, they said the payment didn't work but for some reason my paypal says that the transaction was a success, if I don't see my money back in my account by tomorrow there gonna be some wup ass happening, cause I used like 3 different cards trying to get it to work and it might have taken money from each :I

zulux21

hmmm I just realized it's 3am here and I should have gone to bed 3 hours ago... woops.

oh well it will make my friends day when I let him know I have an extra female marth and robin that I can sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom