• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

StAidan

Tempted to try for a UK Lucina, that's about $37 USD though, which I'm pretty sure I'll be able to beat on eBay if necessary. I got Rosalina from Amazon.fr for more like $25.

//ARCANUM

Just placed and amazon UK order for Lucina... never placed an Amazon UK order before... anything I need to know? Will it just deliver to me like normal? Can I cancel before it ships like usual? Does it only charge when it ships? Etc?

crimnos

Just placed and amazon UK order for Lucina... never placed an Amazon UK order before... anything I need to know? Will it just deliver to me like normal? Can I cancel before it ships like usual? Does it only charge when it ships? Etc?

I've only done Amazon Germany, but I'm assuming same applies, should deliver like usual, obviously take a bit longer, can cancel before ships, only charges when it ships.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Got the Splatoon 3-pack from Walmart and a Ness from the UK.

Yes!

crimnos

D5XQ4S2.gif

Okay, only need Robin and I'm gold...

NateDrake

UK shipping is too high for me. Waiting for US Amazon for Lucina and Robin. Ness is tempting though. Think Ness will be rare worldwide or just US due to GameStop exclusivity?

rjinaz

Walmart wouldn't care to coordinate it that heavily. They serve the exact same number of customers either way. This way prevents the bad PR over the site crashing and costs associated with having IT incidents.

You're making a lot of assumptions, such as their website would crash and that was their intention to begin with.

You also sound like somebody that manged to get these, so of course you wouldn't have a problem with the time despite it being inconvenient for most everybody else. Or am I wrong? Sorry if I am. Either way it's messed up.

Fox Mulder

Holy shit so Ness is likely to never appear ever again on NA as preorders?? THIS. IS. RIDICULOUS!!! Stop this nightmare NoA what the fuckk ;___;

The only certainties in life are death and NoA being a cheapass shitshow.

The day I get Ness in the mail is when I can no longer care about any of this.

Lunarian

Neo Member
Can someone please post that GRENINJA is up somewhere please!? Make it happen :( Greninja is like x9999 more rare than Ness -_-...Been seeing random Ness restocks for days on multiple sites but have heard NOTHING about Greninja. So frustrating /sigh >_<

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
*looks back past pages to catch up* Didn't expect Walmart to put anything up! How long did Robcina last this round?

Gameboy415

Oh man, I managed to grab Ness from Amazon UK!
So happy right now! :D

*EDIT*

Also just got the Inkling Girl and Inkling 3-pack from Wal-Mart!

Now I'm all set for Wave 4 & Splatoon, woohoo! :D

Got the Splatoon 3-pack from Walmart and a Ness from the UK.

Yes!

Me too!!! For some reason Wario wouldn't go through kept on giving me an error message so I opened up internet explorer and ordered the splatoon 3 pack and skipped out on wario since I already ordered it from UK and I got Ness too

Damn lucina already gone. Would have liked to get another but ehh.
I grabbed Wario since charizard and PAC were gone already. I figured I might as well grab the easier guys and save myself the run around to find them.

crimnos

I'm so scared trying to combine these 2 preorders from amazon to save $5.... $45 instead of $50.... :X

I tried the same, they told me it would change delivery dates, so I nope'd out of there, don't want to take the risk of getting pushed back to a later release.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Question: If I do 2 separate pre-orders, can I combine them later on to help on shipping? For some reason, I feel like Amazon will only do a few characters at a time....

Shauni

Shulk went up a few times via Gamestop to pre-order, so there's a chance, but considering how we're just a little over a month away from actual release, I really wouldn't count too much on that chance.

Draxal

Shulk went up a few times via Gamestop to pre-order, so there's a chance, but considering how we're just a little over a month away from actual release, I really wouldn't count too much on that chance.

Wave 4 has been just insane compared to wave 3, which was insane compared to wave 2.

It's been getting much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom