• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviourMK2

I was looking through photos from 2014 and came across these..from Dec. 14th Time Square TRU and the NWS. Took them and sent them to my gf when we were going all over town trying to complete Wave 1. Now, you will find all my amiibos in a plastic bin shoved in a closet.

I look at those photos, and i'm still kicking myself for missing Villager

Dimentios

Wave 4 amiibo are sold in Germany. Four days before the official launch and Lucina, Daeren, Pac-Man and Ness are as rare as Dedede, Meta-Knight and Shulk.

So, super-rare.

Busaiku

Haha, Play-Asia kept telling me to update my payment information, but when I did, Robin and Lucina were gone.
I checked out with Paypal when I placed the order last month, but it apparently never appeared on there.

Well, never getting anything from them again.

LiK

I was looking through photos from 2014 and came across these..from Dec. 14th Time Square TRU and the NWS. Took them and sent them to my gf when we were going all over town trying to complete Wave 1. Now, you will find all my amiibos in a plastic bin shoved in a closet.

heh, i was looking all over for Diddy and Lil Mac. Turns out Mac became rare and Diddy is a common.

Toki767

Wondering if I should cancel one the international Lucina and Robin preorders before I get hit with that expensive exchange rate.

My full order of Wave 6 from Amazon UK is coming out to $15 per amiibo after shipping.

What is this expensive exchange rate you speak of?

CorvoSol

Haha, Play-Asia kept telling me to update my payment information, but when I did, Robin and Lucina were gone.
I checked out with Paypal when I placed the order last month, but it apparently never appeared on there.

Well, never getting anything from them again.

(for the best man. Robin and Lucina combined come out to a staggering amount.)

Wave 4 down! Lucina and Robin look awesome.

sam_1667i9sf6.jpg

kirby_fox

Banned
Has there been word on any Meta Knights being available in the future?

There's been some talk about more coming down the line because there was a new run of MK found, along with Ike and Marth I think.

I see Wave 4 has released in other places...damn do Ness and Charizard look like solid figures.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I seriously doubt this is the case, but could Amazon be waiting to get past the euro launch before putting the preorders for the U.S.?

Amazon wants us to all look like this:
image.php

Then preorders will go up at 3 AM.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I seriously doubt this is the case, but could Amazon be waiting to get past the euro launch before putting the preorders for the U.S.?

Maybe EU got all the pre-orders and .com won't get any leftovers (a la GS WiB and their .com orders that never happened).

Gameboy415

Already pre ordered this from Walmart but would love to get it from best buy since I Have GCU but I cant add it to cart

Sold out already?

since I have GCU would love to get the discount but when I click on the yellow pre order button it just says "Sorry there is a problem adding this to cart"

Dang, guess it went fast! I was able to place an order (Got it for $19.11 shipped using GCU & 2 $5 RW certs, woo!) just before I posted the link.
Sorry guys... :S

Dang, guess it went fast! I was able to place an order (Got it for $19.11 shipped using GCU & 2 $5 RW certs, woo!) just before I posted the link.
Sorry guys... :S

Oh well Im happy cause I already have it pre ordered at Walmart but figured heck mind as well try to save a few bucks buying it from best buy but oh well..you know what is surprising, it sold out that fast from best buy but it was on walmarts site for days and was still available as late as last night

AdanVC

Here's my daily post expressing how much I hate NoA for all this amiibo nightmare. While in other countries it's all fun and games such as:

Wave 4 down! Lucina and Robin look awesome.

This... Looks at this. Whole wave 4. No bumps no problems to get them, not insane prices to get them. So cool... *cries*

Edit: Damn this shelf only with top tier rare amiibo... Now I understand why it's behind glass and everything.

AdanVC

Europe/Aus/NZ took the golden ticket with Amiibo. Getting waves way earlier, Even Yoshi yarn amiibo and the actual Yoshi's Wolly World game in july or june I guess?? Americans got screwed big time with all of that. Here Wave 4 is still more than a month away, same with wave 5 and 6 and freaking Yoshi yarn and Wolly World to release with that vague "later this year" meaning there's still at least 6 month left. Sighhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom