• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Wow! So happy I didn't buy into it. Sorry for everyone else. Cant believe he thought he'd get away with it.

Amiibo brings out all they new drama. I must watch over AmiiboGAF to make sure no evil befalls us.

The Diggeh Knight.

I've discussed this with Cyan and the people who purchased from PygeHD through PM. You should seek a refund immediately. Based on all the things in that post, they may even face legal trouble.

I'm sorry all this had to happen in Best OT. Amiibo thirst really brings out the drama. In other news, we're almost to the next OT, so it's title suggestion time!

Amiibo Thread 7 | Not sold online, not sold in stores
Amiibo Thread 7 | Sign up to be notified when this thread becomes available.
Amiibo Thread 7 | Community Exclusive
Amiibo Thread 8 | If you weren't up at 3 AM, you didn't get Thread 7
Hot damn that thing turned into a mess quickly. I missed that day but going back and reading through it was crazy. I did not think that kind of thing would happen in here, as close as everyone works with each other.

If we're talking OT titles, I'll put one in.

Amiibo Thread 7 I Better luck calling GameStop for Battletoads

rjinaz

I've discussed this with Cyan and the people who purchased from PygeHD through PM. You should seek a refund immediately. Based on all the things in that post, they may even face legal trouble.

I'm sorry all this had to happen in Best OT. Amiibo thirst really brings out the drama. In other news, we're almost to the next OT, so it's title suggestion time!

This one hits close to home. It's embedded in my brain now thanks to amazon.

HiroTSK5

I would say this one if we hadn't already done that joke, so I'll vote for the first one.

SaviourMK2

Amiibo Thread 7 | It Takes Mewtwo Tango

EDIT: I will post this until you all LOVE IT

kirby_fox

Banned
Amiibo Thread 7 || Imported from Germany, please pay exchange rate to post
Amiibo Thread 7 || will trade for thread 4, 1, or 9.
Amiibo Thread 7 || exclusive to Wal-Mart WiFi

...I worked all day today so I'm sleeping. Amazon be damned...

RootCause

Amiibo Thread 7 || Imported from Germany, please pay exchange rate to post
Amiibo Thread 7 || will trade for thread 4, 1, or 9.
Amiibo Thread 7 || exclusive to Wal-Mart WiFi

...I worked all day today so I'm sleeping. Amazon be damned...
Amazon don't have they balls to put them up while I'm sleeping. :x

Amazon don't have they balls to put them up while I'm sleeping. :x

The amusing thing is is that Amazon is probably the one place that could announce the exact time they were putting up their orders, giving everyone a chance to be online and checking at that time, and not crash from it. But they won't. Shits gonna go up when I'm not looking after weeks of refreshing and I'm going to rage out.

RootCause

The amusing thing is is that Amazon is probably the one place that could announce the exact time they were putting up their orders, giving everyone a chance to be online and checking at that time, and not crash from it. But they won't. Shits gonna go up when I'm not looking after weeks of refreshing and I'm going to rage out.
Yep, if they can stay up during BF, they can survive amiiboggedon. I don't know what's taking the so long.
The super Mario preorders came up at a reasonable time, I just hope I'm able to get my Lucina in.

rjinaz

Yep, if they can stay up during BF, they can survive amiiboggedon. I don't know what's taking the so long.
The super Mario preorders came up at a reasonable time, I just hope I'm able to get my Lucina in.

It was 10 days from the time the placeholders went up to the time they sold them.

We are now on day 21 for this wave. It's insane. These come out in just over a month which is even more insane since Amazon has never pushed amiibo preorders this close to release.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It was 10 days from the time the placeholders went up to the time they sold them.

We are now on day 21 for this wave. It's insane. These come out in just over a month which is even more insane since Amazon has never pushed amiibo preorders this close to release.

I just assume all the Amazon customer service reps bought all they new amiibo. Thanks Estaban.

RootCause

The wait is killer. I'm not taking any chances on the next wave. I'm just preordering everything when it goes up on the other amazons. Btw are you on the line thing? What sacrifice do I have to do in order to get in? I don't want to miss out anymore. :(

does anyone know at what time does Amazon( non US) usually puts Amiibo on?
I want that wave 5 preorder out of the way as soon as possible.

rjinaz

I just assume all the Amazon customer service reps bought all they new amiibo. Thanks Estaban.

That cock!

The wait is killer. I'm not taking any chances on the next wave. I'm just preordering everything when it goes up on the other amazons. Btw are you on the line thing? What sacrifice do I have to do in order to get in? I don't want to miss out anymore. :(

does anyone know at what time does Amazon( non US) usually puts Amiibo on?
I want that wave 5 preorder out of the way as soon as possible.

Seems to be around 2pm MST.

But Amazon is not exactly following patterns with this wave. I expect 3am.

Fox Mulder

I just keep blaming Nintendo. It's insane how every retailer, including giants of the industry, have issues with these.

Maybe they're still being vague with how many they can provide or amazon isnt a priority for them.

Gameboy415

PSA for anyone that pre-ordered Wave 4 from FYE:

FYE is no longer going to be carrying video games in-store and this unfortunately extends to amiibo figures as well. :(
If you already pre-ordered any Wave 4 amiibo from FYE, you can get your deposit back by bringing in your receipt.

I had all 6 Wave 4 figures pre-ordered there and just got my deposit back on Saturday.

Josh5890

What happened to

Amiibo Thread 7 | The amiibo gods have smiled upon us| ?

Josh5890

PSA for anyone that pre-ordered Wave 4 from FYE:

FYE is no longer going to be carrying video games in-store and this unfortunately extends to amiibo figures as well. :(
If you already pre-ordered any Wave 4 amiibo from FYE, you can get your deposit back by bringing in your receipt.

I had all 6 Wave 4 figures pre-ordered there and just got my deposit back on Saturday.

Well at least I feel better about missing out on those pre-orders

-Horizon-

I have that one still, but it's in the same boat as "Pretty much pays for the Apple Watch": ends up outdated by the time the new thread comes around.

what does it mean to live in this amiibo world
If your finger is still on the F5 button, there is still life beatin in ya!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
If your finger is still on the F5 button, there is still life beatin in ya!

JpMaH0A.jpg

halp

My wallet is super paranoid for the next few weeks. It feels so unusual to have any of these things preordered, let alone all but Greninja.

These are my favorites:

Amiibo Thread 7 | Will trade for thread 4, 1, or 9

I think it's too early for Mewtwo and Zero Suit Samus references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom