• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: He's suppose to have a Super Mario version as well, right? With his classic yellow outfit? I imagine that might be a bit easier to find, but I still think he shouldn't be that hard compared to the likes of Ness, Robin, Lucina, etc.
Holy crap, I forgot all about the possibility of a classic Wario. Now that's something I'd buy.

I wonder how the Donkey Kong from that line will look, too.

Wow just read that whole PygeHD story - guess it WAS too good to be true. The 10 years in jail thing sounds a little off though lol.

Baffles my mind how there are still people in this very thread who haven't contacted paypal yet. (waiting for pictures, listening to his made up shipping promises, etc. )

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Amiibo Thread 7
200_s.gif

Edit:
Baffles my mind how there are still people in this very thread who haven't contacted paypal yet. (waiting for pictures, listening to his made up shipping promises, etc. )

Has there been any thing yet? Like anything!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Amazon: lmao

I doubt it matters. They're the last place to go up at this point that scalpers are watching like hawks. Unless they made it "one per household" it's unlikely all of us wanting wave 4 will be on when it does go live.

I've come to terms with the fact Nintendo is screwing us all, and I will only buy and trade what I can.

The fact that they haven't even come up yet is pretty ridiculous to me. Just sell them already.

mhayes86

Started with amiibos, leave disgusted and starts buying nendos and figmas instead.

Its the natural order of things.

I love me some figmas. Been buying them for a few years, so I have no idea how many I have off the top of my head. I only have a couple nendos, though. I'm still a bit disappointed that I had to pass on the Lucina figma when she went up for pre-order, so hopefully my Amazon.uk amiibo order follows through.

-Horizon-

Those figma look amazing, but it's pricey. :3
Some of them are really cool though and worth the price. The Samus and Link figmas are actually pretty cheap while still being very detailed and high quality.

How do you know my life? Up to 7 nendos and 2 figmas, with several preorders up for both...
Buying figures were a slippery slope haha

The fact that they haven't even come up yet is pretty ridiculous to me. Just sell them already.
A part of me that still believes that there is still good in the world, is still hoping that amazon is putting off preorders because they're working with Nintendo to get a sizable amount ready.

I love me some figmas. Been buying them for a few years, so I have no idea how many I have off the top of my head. I only have a couple nendos, though. I'm still a bit disappointed that I had to pass on the Lucina figma when she went up for pre-order, so hopefully my Amazon.uk amiibo order follows through.
She's still up on AmiAmi

Don't know if this is the place for this but I'd be willing to trade a Gold Mario if anyone has a Ness preorder. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping there might exist the chance for that trade.

I feel like I've missed a lot since this got moved to community :(

Oh dang, I just now realized the thread got moved to community. Wow.

Uh, have I missed anything important?

Also; Amiibo Thread 7 | Amiivengers: Age of No Preordertrons

Yeah the Link Figma is up and I'm like "God it looks good but it's a bit more" and then I'm like "how much did you spend on amiibo tho" and then I'm like "oh god I need to stop buying toys I'm too old for this"

I bought the Link Figma in Manhattan for 40 bucks. $35.99 on Amazon now, too! Well worth it, it's in amazing quality.

Was tempted to get the Samus figma at the time but I knew if I bought more, I'd be heading down a slippery slope of no return.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
DeepDiscount is a mixed bag. Personally, I've been successful with them (and their crazy low anime sales) but I DO give a big warning because yeah, not everyone is that lucky. Once I had to message them to see where my item on backstock was, and magically they shipped it after I asked about it >_>

Vuapol

I haven't really been paying attention to the whole amiibo debacle as of late, but just to reiterate:

Is Toys R Us still doing the in-store preorder slip deal for Greninja on 4/27? And is there any word on Yarn Yoshi amiibo in the states yet?

Kaibutsu

Yep, welp my Target Jigglypuff order was canceled because the card attached to the order was stolen. Ugh, fucking Target and the lack of updating preorders with new payment information... Guess I'm screwed

Yep, welp my Target Jigglypuff order was canceled because the card attached to the order was stolen. Ugh, fucking Target and the lack up updating preorders with new payment information... Guess I'm screwed

Mine was a payment issue as well, but why?

Why would they charge it now>??/

Kaibutsu

Mine was a payment issue as well, but why?

Why would they charge it now>??/

they do temporary authorizations every few weeks to make sure payment information is still valid. Unfortunately if anything is wrong with the card, i.e. it was stolen so a new card number was issued, they automatically cancel the preorder since apparently (spoke to two people on the phone and one person via chat) they have no way to change payment information on a created order. Fucking bullshit.

they do temporary authorizations every few weeks to make sure payment information is still valid. Unfortunately if anything is wrong with the card, i.e. it was stolen so a new card number was issued, they automatically cancel the preorder since apparently (spoke to two people on the phone and one person via chat) they have no way to change payment information on a created order. Fucking bullshit.

This is stupid. Why would they charge the order several times over the course of 2 months?

For fucks sake....

Animekatt

I noticed that when I preordered Rosalina from them. I later started using my RedCard for preorders, and noticed that they never do these authorizations, and will only charge when they ship.

I wonder if this is why PayPal was blocked for Jigglypuff preorders. They're using these authorization checks to weed out orders with payment issues instead of reducing the number of orders taken up front.

Lunarian

Neo Member
TRU really needs to open up preorders for Greninja again. I feel like Greninja is going to be the rarest amiibo ever made. 100%

Lunarian

Neo Member
If you scan the forums the past couple of weeks. Ness has been available multiple times internationally. Can't really say the same for Greninja. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom