• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamando

How long until people start getting a single credit card whose sole purpose is Amiibo purchases? It'll never be used for anything else, so it's info cannot be stolen and it'll always have the correct funds...

Mob

If you scan the forums the past couple of weeks. Ness has been available multiple times internationally. Can't really say the same for Greninja. :(

Greninja has been available internationally plenty of times since the last Direct.

Most of the retailers that have offered him haven't shipped to the US though.

Fox Mulder

Apparently Target is special and charges a pre-authorization charge multiple times for 20 fucking dollars.

says why right on their site

When am I charged for a pre-order?
You’ll be charged when your order ships. When you place a pre-order, Target sends an authorization hold request to your card issuer. If the card issuer allows the authorization hold to expire, Target may resubmit the authorization hold request. Depending on the item’s release date, you may see several authorization holds for the same item. Please note that authorization holds are not actual posted charges. They are temporary and will eventually expire and drop off your account. If at any point during the pre-order process an authorization hold request fails, Target automatically cancels the order.

That was up for 1 minute. I'm trying to get an additional Lucina for my friend but I'm pretty sure it's going to be next to impossible.

EDIT:
uyZcp68.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I get all the way to Review Order, and Place Order is an option available. Try deleting your cookies or using another browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom