• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, here is what he said on LINE about GAF.

QrbQNIt.jpg

Is Frap and Brian the same person?

_woLf

After seeing how common Robin and Lucina appear to be in Europe, this shit makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

edit: to be clear, I tried just about the second they were posted on Reddit and have got the "cannot add to cart" message every time. -_-

//ARCANUM

If someone is needing an extra Lucina or Robin, hit me up. I've got an extra of each pre-ordered and looking for a Greninja trade.

robot

Confused why people are saying these are still in stock. I can't add them to my cart.

Anyone have a link to Charizard?

rjinaz

Just got 2 Robins! Wonder why some people can't get it and others can?

I did have to keep adding add to cart until it finally went in there and then changed the quantity in the cart.

NateDrake

Confused why people are saying these are still in stock. I can't add them to my cart.

Anyone have a link to Charizard?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Charizard...Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606832

My order on Robin hit a minor snag when it had an error when I chose a shipping address, but otherwise everything went smoothly. I can still add Lucina and Robin to my cart and go through the checkout process, but won't order extras out of fear they will cancel because of it.

-Horizon-

Seeing how walmart put lucina and robin back up and I haven't heard about any one's orders being canceled for this preorder wave so far, I'm gonna take the risk and cancel my international order.

DooD1234

Just ordered all of wave 4 from walmart.

Looks like Robin and Lucina are out of stock too. Shoot wish I could have ordered extra...yeah I'm part of the amiibo shortage problem.

SeanTSC

God, I hope my Robin and Lucina order go through. Can't believe Firefox and Chrome both refused to work and IE of all things did. Then I still had my old address listed on Walmart and I had to type in my new one and right after I completed my order people posted that the pre-order page was gone. Got the confirmation email from Walmart though.

kirby_fox

Banned
Seeing how walmart put lucina and robin back up and I haven't heard about any one's orders being canceled for this preorder wave so far, I'm gonna take the risk and cancel my international order.

...I feel like everyone should have ordered a 2nd Lucina just for you. You'd have a room full of Lucina.

thing about target is why not do the checks a week or two before the item releases , i remember mine getting canceled cause my debit card expired a day before they checked

which was a week ago .

blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom