• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

Don't ! In the name of love. Before you break my heart. :(
?
Also why did I suddenly think of Sailor Moon lol

NOOOOOOOO. Never cancel! Offer to trade with someone!
But I'm not a huge amiibo collector, I'm only getting the ones I want o3o
I mean, I can be a good person and help someone out...but come on, am I really that good of a person? ;)

...I feel like everyone should have ordered a 2nd Lucina just for you. You'd have a room full of Lucina.
That'd be hilariously awesome.

Trading may be the way to go here, especially with Ness not even showing up on Gamestop's online store.

Not that I mind, but still. Ironic but I remember saying that I could get two Ness' when I was able to, one for myself and one for trading... And here I am, needing a Ness.

georly

Ok, it let me order them all with no issues whatsoever. Glad i got em. If they don't cancel them, then all I need from wave 4 is greninja. I should get an extra jiggly that i'm willing to trade for.

Are the greninja in-store preorders still going to happen this friday or was that all fake?

i just got home and it's gone, dammit

They are literally all still up for me, weird.

It sucks that I missed both, even though I was here...

I'm only going to end up with Jigglypuff from this wave aren't I?

Maybe I'll get lucky day of release. I mean how many amiibros are there in desoto county, MS? (as far as I can tell just 1 more on the subreddit and not sure how many here)

LiK

Ok, it let me order them all with no issues whatsoever. Glad i got em. If they don't cancel them, then all I need from wave 4 is greninja. I should get an extra jiggly that i'm willing to trade for.

Are the greninja in-store preorders still going to happen this friday or was that all fake?

They are literally all still up for me, weird.

they are? not showing up in search for me

direct links are OOS as well. except for Pac-Man

Somehow got orders in for Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Charizard, and the two Inklings.

Definitely makes up for my GAME debacle from earlier this week.

EDIT: Scratch that, changed the two Inklings to the Splatoon 3-pack.

ryuen

Was able to lock down 2 orders for Robin & Lucina.

If you have Jigglypuff locked up I'd be willing to trade for either; if you have an extra Little Mac, let me know as well.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Glad quite a few of you got orders in! For the rest...

OCBATPg.png
OCBATPg.png
OCBATPg.png

RootCause

?
Also why did I suddenly think of Sailor Moon lol

But I'm not a huge amiibo collector, I'm only getting the ones I want o3o
I mean, I can be a good person and help someone out...but come on, am I really that good of a person? ;)

That'd be hilariously awesome.
I'm singing. :3

You can be! ;^)

PudgyBunny

Neo Member
I was able to order Pac-Man and Charizard for us and Robin + Luc for a amiibro. Gotta share the love. R+L were up for an incredible amount of time.

SeanTSC

How long would you say Lucina was available for this time? 15 minutes?

First notification post was at 1:36, Gone post was at 1:59. So 23 minutes.

But, huge problems ordering them. Lots of people's browsers or phones didn't work at all. Both Firefox and Chrome did not work for me and I ended up getting Robin/Lucina with Internet Explorer right before they were gone.

//ARCANUM

First notification post was at 1:36, Gone post was at 1:59. So 23 minutes.

But, huge problems ordering them. Lots of people's browsers or phones didn't work at all. Both Firefox and Chrome did not work for me and I ended up getting Robin/Lucina with Internet Explorer right before they were gone.

yeah exactly, people can't legit say they were available for 20 mins. i was on it the moment they went live and couldn't check out with either (never was able to even add robin to cart)

rjinaz

They were up, but a majortiy of people could really order. It seemingly picked at random.

Yeah people on reddit reporting the same problem. Very weird. Some people said they tried the whole 20 minutes and came up empty while others got orders in just minutes before they went down.

ChaosXVI

Curses...once again the amiibo have eluded me! I was in a meeting that literally went from a minute after someone posted they went up, until just now...

Oh well, I shall live to fight another day.

kirby_fox

Banned
i just tried Charizard and he's OOS when adding to cart

Still lets me add. Try another browser maybe?

Curious- where is everyone in the US? State-wise. I've heard they do online orders depending on where you live due to having stock sending to certain areas.

DooD1234

Hey how many of you order Robin and Lucina separately from Walmart? I ordered both separately out of fear both was going out of stock by the time I put both of them in my cart. Manage to get Wario, Charizard, and PAC Man together without issue at least. Guess I should also cancel my Amazon UK orders for those 3. Keeping the Ness, Robin, and Lucina ones though.

Now I need to somehow secure Jigglypuff and Greninja.

LiK

Want me to order you it? Just PM me your address and I'll set it to deliver to you.

that's okay. i have a backup from Asia. but wouldn't mind easy preorder from US. not too hard up for Charizard. wanted the FEA peeps more.

Still lets me add. Try another browser maybe?

Curious- where is everyone in the US? State-wise. I've heard they do online orders depending on where you live due to having stock sending to certain areas.

just tried with FF and not working either. i'm in MA.

NateDrake

that's okay. i have a backup from Asia. but wouldn't mind easy preorder from US. not too hard up for Charizard. wanted the FEA peeps more.

If Amazon US ever starts orders, I'll try to secure the Fire Emblem characters and share them with you or whoever may need them.

georly

they are? not showing up in search for me

direct links are OOS as well. except for Pac-Man

I wasn't able to search for them. They just popped up in an ad while watching final bosman and I clicked out of curiosity. lo and behold, I could preorder them all. Then I want to nowinstock.com to get the direct links for the rest and I was able to order every single one.

Edit: It is still literally letting me add charizard to cart.

rjinaz

Hey how many of you order Robin and Lucina separately from Walmart? I ordered both separately out of fear both was going out of stock by the time I put both of them in my cart. Manage to get Wario, Charizard, and PAC Man together without issue at least. Guess I should also cancel my Amazon UK orders for those 3. Keeping the Ness, Robin, and Lucina ones though.

Now I need to somehow secure Jigglypuff and Greninja.

I did. I actually arrived late, and still managed to create two orders of Lucina and Robin. I also used gift cards on each transaction which had to be entered manually AND had to go into my account and delete a gift card before I could add another one.

I literally had all the time I wanted. Which is extremely strange considering how others had no luck at all.

Edit: Used firefox.

RootCause

I wasn't able to search for them. They just popped up in an ad while watching final bosman and I clicked out of curiosity. lo and behold, I could preorder them all. Then I want to nowinstock.com to get the direct links for the rest and I was able to order every single one.

Edit: It is still literally letting me add charizard to cart.
:x :x 😤
I've tried every browser I've got(ie,Safari,chrome,ff,dolphin, opera), and nuffin!

georly

Are the toys-r-us in-store preorders still going to happen on friday? I only need greninja now, if none of my orders get cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom