• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

I did. I actually arrived late, and still managed to create two orders of Lucina and Robin. I also used gift cards on each transaction which had to be entered manually AND had to go into my account and delete a gift card before I could add another one.

I literally had all the time I wanted. Which is extremely strange considering how others had no luck at all.

Edit: Used firefox.
So you have 2 of Robin and Lucina now? Wow, I'm amazed you got it considering how quick the other orders sold out. I only managed to get 1 order of each before changing my mind lol. Here hoping none of them get cancelled.

DooD1234

I don't know if anyone is still looking for them, but it looks like the splatoon triple pack is still available: http://www.walmart.com/ip/44606831
This is still up after 30 minutes this was posted lol. Some of you might want to look into it if you want it. Keeping mines from Best Buy thanks to GCU discount while picking up Splatoon for free delivery.

I just want to say I'm starting to feel overwhelm trying to remember what site I ordered amiibo from. I think I have a target, TRU, BB, Walmart, Amazon, Gamestop and that not even getting into other sites I never heard from like Nebraska furniture site and ami ami. This is starting to get to much

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Going to a convention on Friday, will try to find some rare amiibo. Hopefully they don't overcharge THAT much (I know they will be more than $13, but I'm hoping they're reasonable).
So to avoid trying to buy any commons I don't have, I got the two Bowsers (Smash and Super Mario) and Toad. Though Toad isn't really that common.

ah cool i got an order for pac x wario x charizard
now i can cancel my uk charizard and pac

haha good thing i checked my amazon order, it still had my old debit card, could have lost uk ness x lucina D:

rjinaz

So you have 2 of Robin and Lucina now? Wow, I'm amazed you got it considering how quick the other orders sold out. I only managed to get 1 order of each before changing my mind lol. Here hoping none of them get cancelled.

Yeah 4 total amiibo altogether. Will try and trade one for a Ness at some point since that's going to be the hardest for me to get I think.

And of course the ONE time I go away from my PC to go shopping Robin and Lucina become available..and some were telling me yesterday not to bother..already have Splatoon 3 pack, Charizard, Wario, and Pacman..just need those two :(

went ahead and preordered amiibo splatoon pack! I wanted these so bad, now I just need jigglypuff, wario, robin, lucina and ness. I plan to camp out at target on launch day :)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
ruh roh

YLfQ6l5.png

To the surprise of no one. >_>

Shun

Update

Apparently I got a tracking number from Germany and this picture...

unnamed.jpg

I'm still within the dispute period and Diggeh and Cyan did tell me to wait until the end of the month last week before PMing them and filing a claim. I have 5 others that I ordered and I'm waiting to see what happens now.

I'm still skeptical but I'm willing to wait it out since I have receipts and email logs.

Will see where this wild ride gets us...

ZeroX03

Banned
My friend ordered Ike through Pyge HD and was told it was sent but didn't receive any proof or shipping information from Brian so he disputed it. He hasn't escalated it yet though.

Shun

Yeah I don't even know anymore... I'm willing to wait a little bit though.

Pretty disappointed overall but I'm gonna see where this goes.

skaflone721

Neo Member
Walmart is known for canceling up to the day of release, and randomly so. A lot of people lost Gold Mario, like right at the last moment even some the morning it was released.

Just hoping that Robin and Lucina show up again..of course I missed it :( but got everything else days ago..for days I kept on refreshing and today of all days when I was gone for a few hours it decides to appear

Hatchtag

Banned
I'm confused on the wording of Walmart's pre-order policy. Do I actually have to have the money in my account now to pre-order the Splatoon 3-pack? I wanna pre-order it, but payday isn't till Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom