• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jergingha

Neo Member
Managed to order the three pack for Splatoon Amiibo (for me) and the Wario Amiibo for my little sister!

Niceeeeeeeeeee.

Now I'm wondering whether or not I should cancel my separate Ink Boy/Girl Amiibo, or just keep them....

Anyone here use their discover card when ordering through walmart.com I did when I placed my orders a few days ago and I was doing an online chat with Discover and the woman said this:

I do show we have 3 pending approvals with Wal-Mart but they processed these holds with $0 charges, first time I've seen that actually.

is that the way it should be just wanted to be sure

-Horizon-

Take the hit and sell them on gaf!!!
Maybe lol

If it's a Lucina I'll take it off your hands.
I make no promises when it concerns Lucina :3c
We will see where this goes.

My Ness, Lucina, Robin, Wario, Pacman and Charizard are also preparing for dispatch but I just sent a request to cancel Wario, Pacman and Charizard. I hope it goes through!
I canceled Charizard because I'm already getting it from somewhere else for cheaper.

So now this order is only gonna cost me ~$40 for 2 amiibos lol

Xamdou

Maybe lol

I canceled Charizard because I'm already getting it from somewhere else for cheaper.

I was thinking about changing my order today too but I didn't think Amazon would ship em this early lol

Jergingha

Neo Member
all i really need is Greninja. impossible

I wanted Greninja as well, but yeah, pretty much impossible at this point. V__V

And just to put it out there to anyone interested, I am 100% willing to trade my Gold Mario Amiibo for Ness.

That is all.

Jayne

My Ness(Im in the US) says
Not yet dispatched
Delivery estimate: Thursday, 30 April 2015 - Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Same here (in the US). My delivery estimate is the same as yours. I only noticed because I got an email from my bank saying I was charged for them. They are "Now Dispatching" status. I'm excited to have them.

I ordered on February 3rd as well btw.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe lol

Horizon in the Middle of Dispatching

Piscus

I decided to leave my six original Wave 4 preorders from Amazon alone. Prepping to dispatch now!
I may have some of them for people here if Walmart comes through okay...

Bii

all i really need is Greninja. impossible

I have 4 preordered through Toys R Us when it went up. I was gonna use them as trade bait to get Lucina/Robin but I got those preordered through Wal-Mart. The Greninja preorders haven't been canceled yet. Not sure why the limit was 1 or 2 when I successfully added 4 to my cart (mostly did it for free shipping).

I have 4 preordered through Toys R Us when it went up. I was gonna use them as trade bait to get Lucina/Robin but I got those preordered through Wal-Mart. The Greninja preorders haven't been canceled yet. Not sure why the limit was 1 or 2 when I successfully added 4 to my cart (mostly did it for free shipping).

Nothing can be considered safe until they're in your hands. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I'm not interested in those two, but if they manage to go up while I'm online or something, I'll be sure to snag them for you if you'd like.

That is so nice of you I really appreciate that..the funny thing is, in the beginning I had no interest in even getting Robin and Lucina, I was happy with what I got, Splatoon 3 pack, Wario, Charizard, and Pacman(Also got Ness from amazon UK) but when everyone started talking about how great Lucina and Robin were I figured heck why not, but it never came online, til today of course for the few hours I wasnt here they showed up just my luck LOL

Same here (in the US). My delivery estimate is the same as yours. I only noticed because I got an email from my bank saying I was charged for them. They are "Now Dispatching" status. I'm excited to have them.

I ordered on February 3rd as well btw.

oh I Havent checked my American Express I will see if I was charged the amount..whats good about amazon UK is that they are really cool about shipping, I asked them via chat and they deducted the shipping cost so you can always try that. I figured that there is no way I can get Ness at Gamestop so amazon UK was the way to go..16 bucks US isnt bad for a supposed hard to find amiibo

-Horizon-

Horizon in the Middle of Dispatching
You're enjoying that aren't you Dig lol

4? Holy crap.

-Horizon-

I still think Robin looks like a knock-off Harry Potter. Shots fired.
The only Fire Emblem game I own is Shadow Dragon and I've never played it.
You should go get Awakening and play it. Very newcomer friendly but you can adjust it if you want a higher difficulty.

Not much else to enjoy while we wait. I could pour some more salt.
As if our blood pressure couldn't go higher lol

So pissed about Walmart, I saw them available but it wouldn't let me add to cart on my phone and I had to watch this thread with people continuously get orders through and I and a co-worker couldn't get jack shit. Fucking BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom