• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT0

Banned
I feel bad about people having shipping trouble.
All of mine was free. Maybe because I was an Elite member.

Yep, it is some bull.

Amen, this is the only Amiibo I actually want

Yup. That's right.

Edit: You might actually want to get there sooner, assuming there's a line outside your local GameStop right now.

Seriously ._.

Isn't it an hour and fifteen minutes? Thought it was 2pm central?

Isn't that what I said?

I can't believe it's still this hard to get Amiibo, why hasn't Nintendo gotten better about this? I wanted the Splatoon 3 pack, but I guess I'm fucked.

AdanVC

And they're already showing up on ebay.

REALLY?? So after all, Nintendo did nothing to stop this scalper madness. NOTHING!

asian-rage.gif

Fox Mulder

I can't believe it's still this hard to get Amiibo, why hasn't Nintendo gotten better about this? I wanted the Splatoon 3 pack, but I guess I'm fucked.

i dont think they want to. Treading the fine line of milking collectors and hardcore fans.

people blamed a port strike for this shit, lol.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Sitting in my car in front of gamestop with an hour to go, nobody lined up in front of the store at least... Maybe this will go smoothly

b4mv

Banned
fiwXOfo.png

What does it mean :/
I managed to get all 5 of them. 4 of them show like Robin, and then Lucina is just there taunting me. Maybe when I run to Gamestop, I'll put a preorder on Lucina just to be safe.

zulux21

REALLY?? So after all, Nintendo did nothing to stop this scalper madness. NOTHING!

http://bucket.stephencaver.com/asian-rage.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

you do realize that you don't have to have the item in hand to put up stuff on ebay right?
you can totally put up stuff, and get people to lock in at high prices while they are panicking, and then attempt to get the amiibos yourself and if you can't get them cancel the sale stating you had an issue with your stock.

JazzmanZ

asian-rage.gif

What could Nintendo do? It's not possible to figure out who plans on buying a figure only to sell it on ebay y'know.

At best they can make it one per person and cancel anyones who buy more then 2 of the same, that is whats going on right now.

Missed out on Lucina, so I took my money out on 4 others.

This after I said that I was only going to hold out for the Yarn Yoshi
trio and Pac-Man and the Splatoon trio

Pompadour

I picked up Wario and PAC-MAN from Best Buy but I kind of want to go back and add something else to get free shipping (like Mario series Luigi). Is there any way to do that? The only options they seem to have is Cancel Item(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom