• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisOne

Looking to sell:

Zelda Amiibo
Diddy Kong Amiibo
Luigi Amiibo

I would prefer to sell all three together. They are all brand new in box. North American versions. $25 shipped via PayPal. PM me if interested.

fernoca

Yep. I open then all.
Have most ammibo in a drawer, the Mario Party series outside next to it, the Smash ones I use the most next to those, Gold Mario on top of the drawer, Samus next to the MPTrilogy tin case and Sonic next to 2 other Sonic figures.

35 in total.

crimnos

I have an open collection, for the most part. I photograph them when they arrived, open them, and toss the packaging. Like someone else said, they're not really worth much and I don't have any real attachment to it, as I think my display setup is much better with open figures than packaged ones.

Of course that's not counting the handful of boxed ones that I keep because the characters have sentimental value to me. Those go in a drawer.

What are the best ds games? I recently finished order of ecclesia(bought it at launch) and realized I probably missed all kinds of gems. I might go on eBay and buy like 50

Velcro Fly

Be wary of buying DS games on eBay. Or through any second-hand or minor sellers online period. Loooooooooots of fakes.

Paypal will generally side with the buyer almost no matter what. So while it may be inconvenient the risk is almost zero as long as you are following the rules when buying on ebay using paypal.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I always bring Tetris DS to amiibo line-ups. You can play with so many people at once!

R7XpmUQ.jpg

Totowa, NJ.

I realized that training Amiibo in SSB is exactly the way Doomsday gets stronger in the comic books.

Originally known as "The Ultimate", Doomsday was born in prehistoric times on Krypton, long before the humanoid Kryptonian race gained dominance over the planet about 250,000 years ago. It was a violent, hellish world where only the absolute strongest of creatures could survive.[3][4] In a cruel experiment involving evolution, intended to create the perfect living being, the alien scientist Bertron released a humanoid infant (born in vitro in a lab) onto the surface of the planet, where he was promptly killed by the harsh environment. The baby's remains were collected and used to clone a stronger version. This process was repeated over and over for decades as a form of accelerated natural evolution. The agony of these repeated deaths was recorded in his genes, driving the creature to hate all life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_(comics)

WarAdept

Got all my Wave 4's! Basically spent all of Saturday driving all around Sydney for them (because like an idiot, I didn't preorder).

The hunt is real. Now I wait for Greninja and Jiggs.

11174820_10153272213098894_7051484656502221244_n.jpg

//ARCANUM

so i'm guessing this is impossible, but if there is any way that anyone pre-ordering at TRU tomorrow morning can score me a Greninja preorder, I will forever be in your debt

WarAdept

How much did all of those cost in Sidney?

Amiibo's are priced at $17 ea here so $204. I didn't get a chance to compare paint jobs of each at the store obviously because they were flying off in record fashion so I just said "fuck it, I'll buy a couple and pick out the best ones and sell the rest".

Amiibo's are priced at $17 ea here so $204. I didn't get a chance to compare paint jobs of each at the store obviously because they were flying off in record fashion so I just said "fuck it, I'll buy a couple and pick out the best ones and sell the rest".

I'll take the second set!

Got all my Wave 4's! Basically spent all of Saturday driving all around Sydney for them (because like an idiot, I didn't preorder).

The hunt is real. Now I wait for Greninja and Jiggs.

11174820_10153272213098894_7051484656502221244_n.jpg

"The hunt is real"? You don't even know what hunting is.

If you could simply "drive around" and buy all of Wave 4 including THREE of Ness and multiple FE characters, that's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom