• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilau

A scalpermobile sounds like one of those unmarked vans :T

Apparently it's recognizable enough to scare away other lesser scalpers.

Also, quick google image search turns up this:

HeSEqCa.jpg

RootCause

Diggeh is built. All that Amiibo work payed off. Say do you strut that physique at your local gamestore? I bet all the ladies hand you their Amiibo.

Am_I_Evil

Just got villager & captain falcon in Hong Kong....i pointed to them in a window and they go to these completely full amiibo boxes to get them from....SO MANY VILLAGERS!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you need North American versions if you open all they amiibo?

I've been asking him this same question for a while now, he has never given a clear answer.

Pretty suspicious to me. Come clean Diggeh.

Diggeh is a scalper confirmed.

A scalpermobile sounds like one of those unmarked vans :T

Apparently it's recognizable enough to scare away other lesser scalpers.

Also, quick google image search turns up this:

HeSEqCa.jpg

Diggeh is built. All that Amiibo work payed off. Say do you strut that physique at your local gamestore? I bet all the ladies hand you their Amiibo.

Shame on you Diggeh.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

SSmWDod.png

Sorry if I couldn't fit you all on there! Laughing way too hard at the Scalppeh jokes. You guys are the best. :)

AdanVC

I had a nightmare that I had villager, little mac and ness NA version and I sold them so I can buy lot's of copies of Sonic Boom.

omfg marth is up at walmart!!!

Damn, that went fast, now it's not available. I really, just happened to search it on target and managed to place that order. Talk about luck of the draw there.

Well I appreciate it. We all feel good about Marth tonight, but you win the amiibo jackpot tonight getting Silver Mario too. Hope he comes back soon.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm seeing some Greninja cancellations on Reddit too. Darn it, time to recheck all my preorders!

I had a Little Mac get cancelled by Best Buy for in-store pick up. I was debating asking if Wal-mart was reliable with in-store pick up, butttt I figured the extra time could've costed me the Amiibo. And whaddya know, it's actually gone now lol.

For future reference, I'm pretty sure Walmart is as reliable as it gets. Best Buy is... not.

After having all the non-exclusives pre-ordered multiple times and every exclusive pre-ordered once, I can feel the amiibo fort beginning to crumble beneath me.

Please Greninja, don't die on me.

Knock on wood, but yeah, all my previous Wal-mart orders have been great, nicely packaged too. Got Gold Mario shipped from them. Might have to get Silver from them too.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Why does amiibo news have to happen in rapid succession so early in the morning Nintendo I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom