• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn I ordered Lucina and Robin from Walmart, but I can't find the order in my history. Now I don't know if I ordered it or now. Same goes for Splatoon 3-pack. I have a snapshot of my phone's screen when I ordered it, but it's not showing up in my order history. Gulp.

Why does amiibo news have to happen in rapid succession so early in the morning Nintendo I swear

go%20on.gif

pls understand senpai

build quality is much better though my sword still had a slight bend to it but thats unavoidable with the kind of material they use for it.

With my Marth from the original production run I just gently bent the sword the opposite direction for a few seconds, and 5 months later it's still straight.

That's a lot of king dedede and lucario

Lol Kansas of all places with a shit load , on my phone so can't post a pic but it was on the amiibo news twitter account

1up

Wake up this morning and see this from Now In Stock
May 22 - 3:40 AM EST Walmart : Marth Out of Stock
May 22 - 2:46 AM EST Walmart : Marth In Stock for $12.96

Damn you work and sleep...

ChaosXVI

Ugh...God dammit! I missed both, also because I'm someone who sleeps. Oh well...I'll be first in line next Friday at Target, and in my town of less than 100K people, there are:

2 Walmarts, 1 Target, 2 Gamestops, 1 Best Buy, 1 TRU, and 1 Best Buy. I'm going to get all Wave 4 amiibos. I'm probably one of like 4 people in my town to snag a Ness, so the hardest part is behind me...

I'm ready...for salt!

Fuck it, tired of this random crap up for 20 seconds at 2:00 am stuff. Broke down and bought a Villager for $24.00 total off eBay to make up for everything, didn't realize he was so affordable now.

My day is done.

Kilau

Fuck it, tired of this random crap up for 20 seconds at 2:00 am stuff. Broke down and bought a Villager for $24.00 total off eBay to make up for everything, didn't realize he was so affordable now.

My day is done.

Yeah, the times these things go live are insanely bad for most people, especially the east coast.

The LINE group helps a lot with that...if you have your phone on anyway.

Guys...

I can't say much in detail because I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but I miraculously found these at a certain store today. I called my bestie and told him what I found, but after the call, the clerk tells me they can only sell me one, so that either means I go home Amiibo-less, or the store makes a liar out of me to my bestie. Fortunately, another store worker was able to find a loophole and help me and my friend today. They said better to 2 die-hard fans than the scalper so that frequent the place.
2fivvsu.jpg

I am very happy, humbled, and grateful to the store's Amiibros and NFCisters. There are truly some awesome people out there, now to see if I can return the favor with Jigglypuff!

Is Like rare? My local Best Buy had one yesterday. I could go back and see about getting it today if someone needs it.

Tanukid

Another late night Amiibo stocking. People that are on the east coast and/or have to head to bed for work in the morning lose out this wave it seems. Hopefully Walmart will put out a few more Marths and Silver Marios during the afternoon or evening. When folks are awake.
-___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom