• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdanVC

The dude who smells like rotten eggs just asked if he can get 20 Ness today. He just got boo'd by people in the back of the line. LOL this is too much.

I would be like
tumblr_mm6r7rE0gT1rl52wjo2_500.gif

D-Stubbs

Just got home from Gamestop after waiting for the servers to work for over an hour. Was able to order a Ness, Lucina, Robin, and the Splatoon three pack.

NateDrake

When people say "the website is up" they need to specify if they mean in-store or for people at home. Otherwise we just create unnecessary confusion in the thread.

I have to take a nap now, but if someone reading this manages to snag an extra Ness, I'll happily trade my sealed Gold Mario for it. PM me if you can help me out.

zulux21

There's no way the Ness pre-order will be active for more than 5 minutes once it's up online.

I'm willing to take that bet. What do you want to stake on it :p?

the servers are already on their last legs, as soon as he actually goes live gamestop.com will explode and no one will be able to order, but people will mash f5. I imagine preorders will be live for at least 20 minutes while people can just barely squeak through to get orders in. of course in this case it means that you can be there from the start of the preorders and still not get one.

Few people asked before about my 6 pm statement, unfortunately I have no idea. I'm assuming 6 PM eastern since that's our timezone so that's in about 2 hours.

sonto340

The guy from corporate in the store I was at said they are NOT going to put ness up on the website at all and are doing in store only. Take it with a grain of salt tho.

Arrived at 2:45 (eastern) and was 4th in line. Waited until 3:45 for first successful amiibo order. Girl adds 6-pack to cart, guy next to her says 6-pack is sold out. She adds Ness and it allowed her to complete my order. Paid In Full baby!

VICI0US

Welp had to leave gamestop to pick up my wife. As of right now they have not successfully processed a single pre-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom