• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

Got my set at GS. They had all three registers going with separate orders, despite my being third in line I got out first. I feel bad for the two in front of me but it seemed to be going well for them when I left.

It was 50 minutes after they opened. One guy was there two hours early.

Amiibos, man.

After this I only want yarn yoshi and ganondorf. If marth restock isn't a total meltdown might get one too

Thank god I got robin and Lucina.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
The guy from corporate in the store I was at said they are NOT going to put ness up on the website at all and are doing in store only. Take it with a grain of salt tho.

probably because they're selling out of all of their allocated supply with the in-store transactions

Matteoj8

The guy from corporate in the store I was at said they are NOT going to put ness up on the website at all and are doing in store only. Take it with a grain of salt tho.

I highly doubt a dude from corporate who knows about the online status is going to be in a store...probably just saying that to drive in store traffic.

Got all but Jigglypuff (and Greninja tomorrow). Still hoping Jigglypuff goes back up. With no Target near me I'm all in on more being available...

zulux21

NESS GET!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ZikXRtol.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

thanks for posting this as I was wondering what his number was.

does gamestop still work the same aka when the site goes live [URL="http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=B111544A"]http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=B111544A[/URL] will likely be ness' page right?

[quote="Samarecarm, post: 158611318"]isn't the male robin the default in Smash?[/QUOTE]

not sure, I either play random or female robin, never willingly male robin :P

Briarios

It is impossible that NOA did not realize the demand. These aren't sophisticated electronics -- its ludicrous they couldn't meet demand again. You can only come to the conclusion its a poorly managed company.

zulux21

You typically can't order those B######A SKU's outside of the store.

ah I see, I wasn't sure. not that it matters to much, I am sure someone will find the URL before it goes live and the internet will do a massive attack on the gamestop website.... uh... again.

tumblr_inline_mmvaz7wfc51qz4rgp-gif.22429

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
At first this was funny but now I'm joining the "fuck you" crowd. At this point just let me pre-order a Splatoon 3-pack and I can be done with this mess (for awhile). I can already tell that Olimar and Duck Hunt are going to be almost impossible to obtain for regular MSRP, and that is when you are going to see my shit truly hit the fan.

DooD1234

Shit, I'm relieved I'm still got my order from amazon.uk a long time ago but now I need greninja and jigglypuff and I'm afraid I might miss them. When Europe and Japan going to have them up for preorder? Is the splatoon 3 pack sold out?

mjc

Been saying this since November and always get someone saying I was wrong.
Yoshi's Wooly World getting pushed to Fall 2015 just proves it.

It definitely is. I wonder why nobody has grilled them about the mismanagement of stocking amiibos. All they could use as an excuse was the crane strikes on the west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom