• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Got Jiggly from Target today (delivery was slow ...). I don't know who wins the cuteness war between this and Kirby.

Shadoron

Just received my Shulk Amiibo today from Gamestop which I ordered way back on February or March, can't remember.

Mind checking what the manufacture date is on the back of the box? Its three digits, a letter, and then one more digit. Its stamped into the bottom right corner. Thanks.

Neverfade

Mind checking what the manufacture date is on the back of the box? Its three digits, a letter, and then one more digit. Its stamped into the bottom right corner. Thanks.

I got one from Gamestop in store today and the stamp on mine is 185S1. Its also much smaller than on any of the other amiibo I've picked up in the last week.

What do these numbers/letters mean?

does anybody want to trade my meta knight for something similar in terms of rarity: king Dedede, Fox, Pit, Captain FAlcon, Villager, etc???thank you

Everyone getting their Shulks and I'm still waiting for Saturday to come. T_T

At least after he arrives my set will be complete for the first time. (not including the standard SMB series duplicates, which meh)

what will the Zoot suit look like?

72tZFcaDKz-6.png

Googled

The life of a NIB collector is difficult when you have to trade with people by mail because NintendoN'T make enough so you can walk in and buy one off the shelf.

It's not all broken hearts though... sometimes things work out the way they're supposed to.

And I hope my trade partners are truly happy with their new Jigglypuff or Greninja amiibo. :)

Soooooo, anyone with a NIB NA DeDeDe wanna trade for Ike, or anyone with NIB NA Ike wanna trade for DeDeDe? I know you beautiful "open they amiibo" collectors are out there!

The life of a NIB collector is difficult when you have to trade with people by mail because NintendoN'T make enough so you can walk in and buy one off the shelf.

It's not all broken hearts though... sometimes things work out the way they're supposed to.

And I hope my trade partners are truly happy with their new Jigglypuff or Greninja amiibo. :)

Soooooo, anyone with a NIB NA DeDeDe wanna trade for Ike, or anyone with NIB NA Ike wanna trade for DeDeDe? I know you beautiful "open they amiibo" collectors are out there!

I would be happy to take that dedede from out of your hands, cash or trade towards my mint meta kinght

LiK

i'll buy DDD from you.

Haha, I can do that. :p Isn't he pretty easy to find though? I haven't checked stores/online since launch, but I was under the assumption he was everywhere, pretty much worldwide like Pac-Man.

They are sold out everywhere, online at least. My local stores are also out, glad I got mine first thing in the morning

image.php

Pretty sure you're gonna have trouble getting Ness with Greninja.

Really? What would be a fair trade for Ness?

By the way, I went to my local gamestop and they wrote down my name on a beat up notebook and say they will call me if ness comes back in stock... I doubt it, but let's see

He says he can't put any orders in the system for me

yeah haha i have 3 silver marios from random orders

what do you want for captain falcon?

Dunno what's fair at this point. I'd like an extra Lucina, Robin or Meta Knight.

But I need Ness to complete the collection so far, and I really don't want to spend 40-50 bucks for one.

Cap + a Silver or Gold for Ness?

zdefonte

Neo Member
Haha, I can do that. :p Isn't he pretty easy to find though? I haven't checked stores/online since launch, but I was under the assumption he was everywhere, pretty much worldwide like Pac-Man.

WhiteRabbit, please? You already know where I live.
I live in the middle of nowhere.

I just made a trade setup for Charizard. Thanks though! Maybe you have an extra Lucina? hahaha

WhiteRabbit, please? You already know where I live.
I live in the middle of nowhere.

I just made a trade setup for Charizard. Thanks though! Maybe you have an extra Lucina? hahaha

Haha, true. Well if the trade falls through PM me. :p

And no dice on the rest.

Dunno what's fair at this point. I'd like an extra Lucina, Robin or Meta Knight.

But I need Ness to complete the collection so far, and I really don't want to spend 40-50 bucks for one.

Cap + a Silver or Gold for Ness?

i'll pass, holding onto dat ness for my eventual earthbound snes copy haha, someday

ExtremeDev

Neo Member
My Shulk amiibo is currently stuck in order purgatory because GameStop won't let me update my payment method... Hopefully I don't lose him;;

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So, uh, I kinda lost track of how many Silver Marios I ordered....

I have 2 golds and 3 silvers, along with 2 Captain Falcons. Anyone wanna trade?
I'm willing to trade you money for Robin & Lucina. AmiiboGAF is pretty much my last resort on getting those two without resorting to scalpers &/importing.

Starting to think my Meijer & Target aren't gonna be getting any more, let alone those two....

Jergingha

Neo Member
My Pac Man came in today, thus making it the last Amiibo to arrive from the ones I ordered from Wave 4.

I wish I was able to snag a Greninja, but oh well.

What should I do with my Gold Mario and Silver Mario Amiibo....

DontBlink

Desperate times are approaching.

Need a Ness and have the following NA sealed for trade:

Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Lucario
Ike
Meta Knight

gaohx

Desperate times are approaching.

Need a Ness and have the following NA sealed for trade:

Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Lucario
Ike
Meta Knight

In the same boat.....

Need a Ness and a Greninja (bad dad missed out on Greninja for my 11 yr old....boo!)......

Have the following NA new in box for trade:

Meta Knight
Jigglypuff
Gold Mario

Velcro Fly

I'm guessing Mario Maker gets some kind of amiibo support and the new wave will launch on the same day. Nintendo seems to love doing that lately.

Hatchtag

Banned
HEADS UP! Play-Asia will have reprints of many hard-to-find amiibo (JP region if you care) in about 20 minutes! This includes Ness, Robin, Lucina, and Rosalina (for an outrageous $40!). Total will come to around $28 for shipping to the US.

http://nintendoinquirer.com/2015/06/play-asia-re-release-event-tonight-at-1000-pm-cst/

Fuck, and I just spent my Amiibo budget on the 3 pack.
Oh well, I'm sure Ness will hit MSRP again
for about 10 minutes around 3 am during wave 7.
Hopefully I can snag one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom