• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
lYlDXCp.png

Hatchtag

Banned
Man I don't wanna spend $70 for Ness and I'm upset that I'm even considering that pack. I need a break from Amiibos.

Even if you own Ness its still better than scalper prices for Robin + Lucina.
I only own Pac-man in that bundle, so I would be thrilled if it went back up a little after I got my paycheck.

Gameboy415

I'm looking for a Ness, Lucina, Robin, & Wario to open and of course the Gamestop 6-pack link gets posted 2 minutes after I last checked the thread. :(
I've had such bad timing lately! haha

Velcro Fly

Got money transferred to my account that doesn't care if I'm buying stuff from Japan or Hong Kong

Bring it on amazon jp. Ready for Wave 5B preorders!

Kilau

I believe most of the main foreign sites have gone up already. Amiami, all the Amazons, many of the UK retailers, Playasia, I think Yesasia has yet to offer wave 5, but that's about it.

Kit!

So awesome to see you on GAF. Don't mind this OT though, better one still to come.

P.S. Watch out for snowbirds.

maxcriden

All old news probably, but just wanted to mention:

Charizard is up at GameStop. http://t.co/lw0nG6ikjs
— Amiibo News (@AmiiboNews) June 8, 2015

Splatoon 3 pack is also at GameStop! http://t.co/tjeo1AG09y pic.twitter.com/TNHXk6DJjD

Bundle is still up at GameStop!! Get that Ness people! http://t.co/ZFoMZ1Z8nX pic.twitter.com/SwAvgPpo2x

Stand alone Inkling Girl is up at GameStop. http://t.co/SUxnSjRQ64 pic.twitter.com/CH54KH3N6G
(via GoNintendo)

--

Amiibro question for y'all

To unlock the challenges in Capt. Toad, do I need to scan the Amiibo more than once?

Velcro Fly

Boo! So I really need one of these things? Are the challenges fun/worthwhile? (Thanks Hatch)

yeah it's like a hide and seek thing with 8 bit Toad.

i've done about half of book 1 and they were mostly pretty fun

if you loved the game itself getting an amiibo for a little bit of extra stuff isn't so bad.

Armaly

Lets not start calling them gods and what not, because I really don't want to offer sacrifices

You must sacrifice your personal information and appease them by signing up for a power up rewards card. Then in exchange for a chance to pre order you must purchase 3 or more of their used Peach amiibos.

scoot3r

Been a random unexpected amiibo day for me. Pre ordered olimar and dr Mario from Amazon.de and then picked up another wario from GameStop.com. Good day'

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh sweet, it sounds like my friend is gonna be giving me her Pit amiibo. Gonna have to think of a way to show my appreciation.

maxcriden

yeah it's like a hide and seek thing with 8 bit Toad.

i've done about half of book 1 and they were mostly pretty fun

if you loved the game itself getting an amiibo for a little bit of extra stuff isn't so bad.

I didn't love the game entirely so far, but I did like it, and I would be interested in checking out the content. I should probably complete the remaining Books, first, but I'd like to get the amiibo before it becomes more scarce. Anyway, thanks for the info :)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw crap, I can't use Power Up Reward reward certificates online? Yeah, gonna have to pass, considering I just spent money ordering a Meta Knight....

Anime

Neo Member
Do I have any hope of acquiring Greninja, Ness, or Robin outside of eBay? Only 3 I'm missing...

If you live in New York or near you are in luck as a restock for the entire Wave 4 is very likely, if not then i would advise importing if you do not care for the U.S. box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom