• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Of course they pull this Ness bs again. Ugh I don't want to wait until July to figure out if I'll ever get a Ness or not from Japan. He's the last guy I need now for the original 12.

prmtyme

Neo Member
darn wave 5 and europe yet no one wants to trade for a ness as many ppl as i see want him no one has wave 5 preorders. any who e3 has me hyped

Wow, you're right. I didn't even realize they were coming out so soon. Hyped!

Wish I had gotten a ZSS though... :(

i had to pay a premium for ZSS costed me like $30 but it was well worth it to not have to worry come north american pre-order and release day lol

bumpkin

i had to pay a premium for ZSS costed me like $30 but it was well worth it to not have to worry come north american pre-order and release day lol
Ah, I thought you got one at retail price. I've considered just biting the bullet and paying the extra for an import one since American preorders are a crapshoot and a half.

EDIT: Screw it, I went for it. Found one for $26 USD.

Ah, I thought you got one at retail price. I've considered just biting the bullet and paying the extra for an import one since American preorders are a crapshoot and a half.

EDIT: Screw it, I went for it. Found one for $26 USD.

stupid work made me miss ZSS pre-orders paid retail for everything else including 5b pre-orders it will feel good to be done in july and not have to wait till september lol

bumpkin

stupid work made me miss ZSS pre-orders paid retail for everything else including 5b pre-orders it will feel good to be done in july and not have to wait till september lol
Where'd you preorder wave 5b's from? I'm getting Ganondorf, Palu and ZSS from Amazon JP.

dodgeme

With all this Ness news I figured I'd share my addition today. My friend finally got his Ness to me that he grabbed extra for me.

PEQO9U2.jpg

My Gamestop Ness shipped already. I wonder how soon I'll actually get it.

Pretty excited! I'm good with amiibos until Lucas comes out, really. All I'm missing is Captain Falcon and King Dedede to make me a happy camper. I'll get 'em somehow.

Toki767

My Gamestop Ness shipped already. I wonder how soon I'll actually get it.

Pretty excited! I'm good with amiibos until Lucas comes out, really. All I'm missing is Captain Falcon and King Dedede to make me a happy camper. I'll get 'em somehow.

What. They didn't even ship out orders from yesterday yet.

RedBoot

All 4 of those guys are pretty heavily detailed
So we'll probably have like 30 of each in the entire country.

As a serious post, I suspect Ganon will be easy to get. At worst he'll be like Diddy Kong/Toon Link/Sheik and be hard to get at first, but easy later on.

Not expecting good things for the other three though. I mean, Pit was super-rare here, what hope does his supporting cast have?

kirby_fox

Banned
Ikea FTW!!!

Yeah. For those who haven't purchased, it's a nice cabinet for the price.

But do not try putting it together by yourself...make sure you have a friend or family member with you before you open it and lay everything out before seeing the directions say 2 people and saying "Nah I can do it alone" and finding out it's a pain in the ass...

RootCause

so prutteh!! I need them Suitless Samus, and Palu.
Oh, and my Amazon Lucina finally arrived. She was packaged perfectly. So proud of you Amazon. Lol
Also, I ordered an extra villager a while ago, and it's the new murabito. I'll post some pics later, it seems they lowered his hair a little bit more. No frankenhead.

Hatchtag

Banned
Man I really want to import Ganon but don't want to go against my not paying more than MSRP rule. But I mean...it's Ganondorf! He's the best character in Smash.

Armaly

Yeah. For those who haven't purchased, it's a nice cabinet for the price.

But do not try putting it together by yourself...make sure you have a friend or family member with you before you open it and lay everything out before seeing the directions say 2 people and saying "Nah I can do it alone" and finding out it's a pain in the ass...

Are you talking about the detolf? My friend uses one for his figures and he loves it.

Hollycat

Just bought a charizard amiibo. It had been sitting in the shop since they came out. Should I consider myself lucky, or is it like super common?

Velcro Fly

the craze is so high that initial shipments are likely to sell out or come really close to it

it's never getting restocked and being discontinued days later that kills it

i can deal with not getting one on release as long as i know i can get one in a week or two when more arrive

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm still holding out the reason why Palutena & Dark Pit are part of a wave in the US is because there'll be restocks of previous waves.

Also man, those look nice, especially Ganondorf. Totally will get him to place next to Link. Now I just hope he's at least common considering he's knonwn as the main villain of the series. Probably not as easy as Zelda or Link, but I would assume easier than Sheik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom