• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
요르단;167153016 said:
Welp, time to join the Amiibo Gaffing community!

I'm Jordan, a lurker on Neogaffing before signing up!

You need to be tagged immediately so that everyone remembers that your name is Jordan, lol

Welcome, though. You have a nice collection of rare 'bos.

Morts

I had no idea Wave 5 was coming out already outside of NA. I haven't really been collecting these plastic bastards (only have 4 so far) and I completely ignored Wave 4, but I'll be pissed if I can't get my hands on Olimar and Ganondorf.

I wish I could just put myself in some pre-order wait list then completely forget about it, then have them show up at my house sometime in the next 18 months.

Am_I_Evil

Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena up on beatthebomb.com

They end up being about $22 shipped to the US if you order 2 or more. I have received about 10 amiibo from them now, all arrived in about a week in perfect condition. Highly recommend. Also bought a Metaknight for $22. These are preorders for July 4th.

part of me wants to order them just to avoid the stress...the other part of me feels weird paying this much for imports before even having a chance at US MSRP....decisions....

rjinaz

part of me wants to order them just to avoid the stress...the other part of me feels weird paying this much for imports before even having a chance at US MSRP....decisions....

They actually ended up costing me about $21. I ordered 3. Bah I don't think it's silly, I'm not dealing with the US drama plus really good chance you'll get them before anybody else in the US.

Rocky

Banned
Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena up on beatthebomb.com

They end up being about $22 shipped to the US if you order 2 or more. I have received about 10 amiibo from them now, all arrived in about a week in perfect condition. Highly recommend. Also bought a Metaknight for $22. These are preorders for July 4th.

That link just brings up a godaddy park page.

rjinaz

bit the bullet...no stress this go round...

Looks like you got in there right in time. Lurkers must have swarmed. A reminder that the listed prices are in AUD which means you are saving about .25 per US dollar. Basically, the price listed is what you end up paying after shipping if using US Dollar.

Lunarian

Neo Member
I don't know if it's a glitch in their system but I was able to purchase mine at about 9:32 CST... Maybe because they were already in cart in let me check out. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

rjinaz

I don't know if it's a glitch in their system but I was able to purchase mine at about 9:32 CST... Maybe because they were already in cart in let me check out. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

I had this happen with my 2 Ness. I had it in my cart but decided not to do it. Left the page. Came back after I changed my mind and was bummed to see them sold out. But I had them in my cart so I tried ordering anyway. It went through. Both shipped and I have them.

Am_I_Evil

I had this happen with my 2 Ness. I had it in my cart but decided not to do it. Left the page. Came back after I changed my mind and was bummed to see them sold out. But I had them in my cart so I tried ordering anyway. It went through. Both shipped and I have them.

i also had my order sitting in my cart and didn't check out until after you said they were sold out...seems they actually have a decent cart system that takes the item out of stock for others while its in the cart...

WAhzdP9.png

>_<

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, Hyrule Warriors is coming to the 3DS.

I wonder if it'll keep the amiibo function or just have the Spinner unlocked from the start.....or maybe make it so the other Zelda amiibo give you weapons, considering all of them (aside Toon Link, but hey, Young Link is a character, so....) are in the game.

bigkrev

Welp, Hyrule Warriors is coming to the 3DS.

I wonder if it'll keep the amiibo function or just have the Spinner unlocked from the start.....or maybe make it so the other Zelda amiibo give you weapons, considering all of them (aside Toon Link, but hey, Young Link is a character, so....) are in the game.

Toon Link gives you the spinner as well- it's how I got it (because somehow, I've not seen a Link in the wild in 6+ months of looking)

Pizza

I'll feel so much secure in my life once Dr Mario, B.J., and Olimar are pre ordered <3 I need my boys!

Also one of these days I'll have money laying around to throw at Fox/villager/jigglypuff

Hey Amiigos, a few weeks ago I did an amiibo giveaway to help my friend's youtube channel out. Well will be doing another soon but I need some help on which Amiibo to give away. We have several to chose from and I want to hear your thoughts. I posted about this on reddit and so far Megaman is a popular choice but lets hear your thoughts!

Sonic, Megaman, Mario, Luigi, Sheik, Zelda, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser and a few others.

I also have a Greninja but I'm thinking of saving that for something bigger say when the channel hits 500 subs. As an Amiibo collector I was also tempted in holding onto Greninja for a trade but we'll see.

Muzy72

Banned
Pit and WFT getting restocked in America

@NintendoAmerica: Hey everyone! Heads up that in the coming weeks you'll be able to find more Wii Fit Trainer and Pit #amiibo figures in limited quantities.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, weird choices, but at least they're finally getting reprinted.

Already got WFT for free thanks to a very kind AmiiboGAF member & getting a free UK Pit from a friend this weekend possibly.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did Marth ever show up anywhere other than TRU?

Because if not, I would bet TRU is going to be getting the restocks.
GameStop got some. That's how I got mine, though they only got 2 at mine. So glad the employees let me place holds on amiibo when they get them at the store.

kirby_fox

Banned
GameStop got some. That's how I got mine, though they only got 2 at mine. So glad the employees let me place holds on amiibo when they get them at the store.

I overheard the TRU I went to say they got 6 in that morning. I don't recall hearing anyone say Target had some or Walmart. A few showed up on Amazon maybe?

If they don't announce more amiibo for next month, I expect restocks coming in with Dark Pit and Palutena and continuing on down the line. Limited quantities is expected, they can only make these things so fast.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Actually wouldn't surprise me if Pit got restocked with shipments of Palutena & Dark Pit. But yeah, I feel like that's going to be the "restock" wave for the US.

I ended up buying an import Pit this morning off Amazon for $14.98 even though shipping is a killer i'm looking at it as $2 above MSRP and the shipping is the gas i'd have to use to find it. I'm ok with it overall even if there is a "restock" coming.

Velcro Fly

yup my palutena/ganondorf preparing for ship as well

also found out about hyrule warriors 3DS by checking this thread first when i come to GAF!

Lunarian

Neo Member
Never thought it'd happen to me but I just got an email saying my card company doing a mass reissue and my card will expire in 20 days.... I wonder if it's even possible to change payment method over the phone with BeatTheBomb or any other companies like that that don't have manual payment method change. Orz....

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Never thought it'd happen to me but I just got an email saying my card company doing a mass reissue and my card will expire in 20 days.... I wonder if it's even possible to change payment method over the phone with BeatTheBomb or any other companies like that that don't have manual payment method change. Orz....

Is it Bank of America? I've seen lots of reissues from them recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom