• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryfferr

ECpcrAT.png

YES!!!!!!!!! Finally got them.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/search?i=All&prev=&s=amiibo&SearchButton=Search

Australians over here if you still haven't gotten any from the Target restocks.

https://www.mightyape.com.au/search?i=All&prev=&s=amiibo&SearchButton=Search

[edit]
https://twitter.com/NintendoAUNZ/status/608424247745212417

Looks like NZ is getting Gold Mario. Mightyape preorders soon.

Gwarf

Banned
I still have one extra Silver Mario to trade for:

Jiggly Puff
Ike
Marth
Lucario
Ness
Pit

I am only 6 amiibo from the whole set :)

I will probably cave and buy the rest on Ebay soon...

Piscus

Kid Icarus Uprising is my favorite 3ds game, so I love everything about it.
Don't get me wrong, I love the game too. And I love all of its characters! Still, he's probably the least inspired character on the Smash roster. No need to poopoo on Ganondorf. Especially if there's no need to poopoo on Pitoo!

kirby_fox

Banned
Still have Meta Knight available for trade. Looking for Wario and Inkling Squid.

Wario is hard to find?

Hell. I've got an extra Charizard and Pacman I was gonna take back to Walmart, but if those are hard to find too and someone wants it- PM me. I thought those 3 were on shelves still.

Jergingha

Neo Member
I still have one extra Silver Mario to trade for:

Jiggly Puff
Ike
Marth
Lucario
Ness
Pit

I am only 6 amiibo from the whole set :)

I will probably cave and buy the rest on Ebay soon...

Silver Mario Amiibos are like, common yo.

Good luck getting any of those listed Amiibo for one.

Wario is hard to find?

Hell. I've got an extra Charizard and Pacman I was gonna take back to Walmart, but if those are hard to find too and someone wants it- PM me. I thought those 3 were on shelves still.
Around my house all the newer amiibo might as well be ghosts. I've only seen Pac-Man after launch and even then there were only 3 left.

Toki767

Around my house all the newer amiibo might as well be ghosts. I've only seen Pac-Man after launch and even then there were only 3 left.

Yep. Living in the Bay Area for me it's like...these things will sell out whether people actually want them or not. Except for Pac-Man. I'm honestly not sure if they just made a ton of him. Maybe more than any of the other Wave 4 amiibo.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone is getting their Wave 5/6, AND WE STILL CAN'T PREORDER THEM!!! This is how far behind we've become, and it sucks :(

Maengun1

I was still riding my wave of happiness at finally nabbing Ness today.

Then I saw this image and realized we're gonna go through this shit all over again.

I am now depressed.

I can't wait until the Smash Bros. amiibo line is over. I've had so much stress and so much lost time over the last 6 months for plastic (really, really awesome plastic, but still).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yep. Living in the Bay Area for me it's like...these things will sell out whether people actually want them or not. Except for Pac-Man. I'm honestly not sure if they just made a ton of him. Maybe more than any of the other Wave 4 amiibo.

Yeah there's a bunch of him in the area. I notice that Frys usually has better stock than most. Walmarts around here suck, so does Target, but TRU can actually be good in some places.

Oh BTW what day is Wave 5 supposed to be out in EU?

kirby_fox

Banned
Just wait until next week until we hear about more DLC characters, thus MORE amiibo.

The Smash line will never end.

I came to the conclusion every game they have for E3 will have a trailer after it for Smash.

Ultimate Street Fighter 3D leads to Ryu. Fire Emblem: If leads to Roy. Star Fox U leads to Wolf. Nintendo Remix 3 leads to Ice Climbers. Pokemon Z leads to Pichu, Squirtle and Ivysaur. Metal Gear spinoff leads to Snake. Rhythm Heaven leads to Chorus Kids. New DKC leads to Dixie and K Rool. 2D Metroid leads to Ridley. Captain Toad 2 leads to Toad.

And just when you think it's over, BAM another Smash newcomer. It's a neverending cycle.

nikos

Wario is hard to find?

Not sure how rare he is, but I haven't seen him in any stores yet. I've only been casually looking though.

I just spent 90 dollars for Jiggly, Lucina, (The two I needed), Wario, Pac-man,Charizard.

Who am I supposed to hate for making so few Amiibos? NoA or Nintendo?

#Amiibolyfe

Dr. Letz Shake

Neo Member
Heya! This is my first post on GAF and I've been watching this thread since December. I thought I'd say hello with a picture of my collection so far!

f8Smsg9.jpg

Welp, time to join the Amiibo Gaffing community!

I'm Jordan, a lurker on Neogaffing before signing up!

Here's my collection!
Fuz12dI.jpg

btw, can I have an invite to the Line group? I have pmmed Diggeh and Chaos before.

Anyone have any status changes on their Ness orders yet? Mine is still "open" and since it's my first order from GameStop I dunno what to expect.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I have 6 of them. I'll sell you one for 599 U.S. Dollars. Will also include a free copy of Riiiiiiiidge racer.

Disclaimer: E3 being so close I just wanted to post a bad joke.
lol I'm gonna need 2 more jobs first.
After all these years these jokes still make me laugh.
Anyone have any status changes on their Ness orders yet? Mine is still "open" and since it's my first order from GameStop I dunno what to expect.
Mine shipped yesterday. I would be slightly concerned if I was you.

Da Fish

Neo Member
Woot my account has been approved! First I would like to thank everyone here for the latest information on amiibo news. Without you guys my friends and I probably wouldn't have as many amiibo as we do now, so again Thank You!

No, what would make it slower is if you opted for value shipping. However, that's what I opted for and it's already shipped and in route. Should be here in 5 days apparently.

Chat said mine is shipping today and that there were no issues so I'm not worried right now.

Tomorrow though...

rjinaz

Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena up on beatthebomb.com

They end up being about $22 shipped to the US if you order 2 or more. I have received about 10 amiibo from them now, all arrived in about a week in perfect condition. Highly recommend. Also bought a Metaknight for $22. These are preorders for July 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom