• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Thought i needed only ness and i'm out. Now ganon and olimar is tempting. I've never even played a pikmin game :eek:

image.php

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Gwarf

Banned
See the young links? (4 swords was the idea)

We are currently painting our yoshi amiibo.

I think we will go for the main 8 colors!

Edit: Hold on let me go take a picture...

Insaniac

Shoutout to Friskykillface for helping me complete Wave 4! Jiggly arrived safe and sound. Hope Captain Falcon made it to you by now!

Zg46ZHC.png

I'm looking for a new in box NA Little Mac. I am willing to trade an out of box, slightly damaged Pikachu for it. PM if interested. Serious PMs only plz.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking for a new in box NA Little Mac. I am willing to trade an out of box, slightly damaged Pikachu for it. PM if interested. Serious PMs only plz.

ill giv u a NA Vilger 4 da dimaged Perkache plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, confirmed. I'm getting an UK Pit for free from a friend (not sure if still in the box, but I was gonna take it out anyways). Might get it Sunday since that's the next time I'll see her.

& should be getting Meta Knight on Friday thanks to another member, Haloid1177.

Piscus

No not as far as I know. I check daily and haven't seen them yet.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I'm at a new job and can't quite be as diligent this wave, so paying a bit extra for security and NOT having that pit in my stomach from missing out on NA preorders is gonna feel great. Now I can work and not worry as much. Plus, I'll make more working than I would have made from missing work to try and hunt down amiibo.

rjinaz

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I'm at a new job and can't quite be as diligent this wave, so paying a bit extra for security and NOT having that pit in my stomach from missing out on NA preorders is gonna feel great. Now I can work and not worry as much. Plus, I'll make more working than I would have made from missing work to try and hunt down amiibo.

Exactly. It's the way to go. I mean I'm still going to try and land US versions but if I have another Ness situation where I just couldn't get my hands on it, I won't be crushed.

It's $22 and ship in a week once released. You order one amiibo at Target or Best Buy you're going to pay 17-18 bucks anyway after shipping and taxes. The way I look at it, $5-$8 is well worth the peace of mind and having them before everybody else in NA. The boxes are sent by plane so they don't get any damage.

Neverfade

Exactly. It's the way to go. I mean I'm still going to try and land US versions but if I have another Ness situation where I just couldn't get my hands on it, I won't be crushed.

It's $22 and ship in a week once released. You order one amiibo at Target or Best Buy you're going to pay 17-18 bucks anyway after shipping and taxes. The way I look at it, $5-$8 is well worth the peace of mind and having them before everybody else in NA. The boxes are sent by plane so they don't get any damage.

What am I missing here? I'm getting 22.XX a piece and like 13.XX more shipping on top. That's definitely a bit more than 8 more dollars than I'd pay at a US online retailer. Am I overlooking something?

What am I missing here? I'm getting 22.XX a piece and like 13.XX more shipping on top. That's definitely a bit more than 8 more dollars than I'd pay at a US online retailer. Am I overlooking something?

Conversion rates? It's like $0.75 for every Australian dollar, so they aren't $22+ in US dollars.

shandy706

What's the going rate on a loose Squid Amiibo?

Anyone want one?

Have Jigglypuff NIB in great condition too.

Don't care to keep either one.

Wanted to trade for Lucina, but I give up on that venture.

What's the going rate on a loose Squid Amiibo?

Anyone want one?

Have Jigglypuff NIB in great condition too.

Don't care to keep either one.

Wanted to trade for Lucina, but I give up on that venture.

What're you thinking for Jiggly? Not super interested in the character but I'm a sucker for the exclusives.

Palutena is currently gone from beatthebomb... but I am damn tempted to order from them. The ONLY thing that's holding me back is my super-luck in that I've gotten every single amiibo at retail so far. But a big part of that luck are these threads and NeoGAF has been recently blocked by my place of employment!

rjinaz

Palutena is currently gone from beatthebomb... but I am damn tempted to order from them. The ONLY thing that's holding me back is my super-luck in that I've gotten every single amiibo at retail so far. But a big part of that luck are these threads and NeoGAF has been recently blocked by my place of employment!

Yeah I noticed that. The others are still up. I mean I don't know, if you're confident you won't have any problems then why pay extra? On the other hand, I don't have the time, patience or desire to play the US amiibo game so this is like my fastpass. To the head of the line, just for a little extra. There's also principle. I used to take pride in my US only amiibo but with how NoA has handled amiibo in NA I much prefer giving NoE my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom