• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
welp glad i imported now

cHPL4fp.png

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...ulti/6376118.p?id=1219661390837&skuId=6376118

Fun times will be had by all.

Velcro Fly

Glad I imported.

Just need to actually pay to get it shipped and I can have the KI:U trio on my desk as I'm playing the game.

Wonder how many more from subsequent waves are going to be exclusive and never get restocked again.

Toki767

Glad I imported.

Just need to actually pay to get it shipped and I can have the KI:U trio on my desk as I'm playing the game.

Wonder how many more from subsequent waves are going to be exclusive and never get restocked again.

When you consider that Nintendo of America expects to launch like 15 amiibo in September, the odds of every store having an exclusive goes up dramatically.

It's going to be a disaster. Or a bloodbath. Possibly both.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
When you consider that Nintendo of America expects to launch like 15 amiibo in September, the odds of every store having an exclusive goes up dramatically.

It's going to be a disaster. Or a bloodbath. Possibly both.

Please don't remind me of the massive amount they decided to release at once. I wonder what GS will do now. Fortunately I'll be free mornings if I need to go in.

kirby_fox

Banned
...Now I really wish I imported.

Maybe these being exclusives, and being the only two, they will have great stock...that'll be depleted because there's only 2 and will be at very few stores and scalpers will be there in swarms now.....

willizle02

Neo Member
...Now I really wish I imported.

Maybe these being exclusives, and being the only two, they will have great stock...that'll be depleted because there's only 2 and will be at very few stores and scalpers will be there in swarms now.....

Importing was the best choice I ever made tbh, I paid $10 for each (palutena, dp, zss, and ganon), and only had to pay about $26 for shipping (using tenso). Even then, I still paid only $5 over retail. I save time, hassle, and peace of mind.

ESPECIALLY now seeing that dark pit is best buy exclusive, yikes....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
UUUGGGHHHH, so that's why Best Buy didn't have any exclusives for Wave 4.

Though from what I'm hearing, Dark Pit can be bought online only?

kirby_fox

Banned
UUUGGGHHHH, so that's why Best Buy didn't have any exclusives for Wave 4.

Though from what I'm hearing, Dark Pit can be bought online only?

That was a Reddit rumor due to it being listed as online only on the site at one time. Apparently some of the amiibo were listed in a similar fashion though before showing up in retail.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well online is my only option considering I have none near me, but I remember how I couldn't score a Meta Knight until someone very nice here from the community sold one at retail. I don't want Dark Pit THAT much, but if I'm aiming for Palutena, I might as well have all 3 Kid Icarus characters to feel complete.

kirby_fox

Banned
How much would that be in Ud ans how much is their shipping?

A quick Google search says that is $29.21 and shipping is $3.31 but that's prob for Europe...

My guess is that this import is being sold by someone and not by Amazon?

Edit: Translated, it doesn't look like Dark Pit will ship to the US. Only Ganondorf is now in stock.

Maybe LINE will save the day? :(

Of course everything is going to go up for preorder at 3am for 5 minutes so you'll sleep through the notification anyway

A quick Google search says that is $29.21 and shipping is $3.31 but that's prob for Europe...

My guess is that this import is being sold by someone and not by Amazon?

Edit: Translated, it doesn't look like Dark Pit will ship to the US. Only Ganondorf is now in stock.

damn they don't got dark pit anymore and they're only 1 per costumer(wanted 2 ganons). just 1 amiibo goes to 30 US bucks. nah, I'll wait till they got more that i want and order em together.

kirby_fox

Banned
damn they don't got dark pit anymore and they're only 1 per costumer(wanted 2 ganons). just 1 amiibo goes to 30 US bucks. nah, I'll wait till they got more that i want and order em together.

Yeah I was hoping Dark Pit might show up on there so I could just import them all now.

Though in truth, I'm slowly hitting that phase of being burnt out on all of this...

LiK

NoA and their goddamn retailer exclusives can suck my balls. Imported all of Wave 5A so I don't need to fuck around with F5 BS.

i think im out of the amiibo game in the US. too much of a hassle, I'll try to get the remaining few i want (ganon, dark pit, duck hunt, jr, doctor mario, game and watch, and the dlc characters with the exception of roy) from overseas amazon but if not, fuck em.

Dimentios

Maybe someone is interested. Not making profit here.

• Ness Amiibo (EU) (Sealed)
  • Robin Amiibo (EU) (Sealed)
  • Lucina Amiibo (EU) (Sealed)
$60 (shipping with tracking inclusive)

• Ganondorf (EU) (Sealed)
  • Zero Suit Samus (EU) (Sealed)
  • Palutena (EU) (Sealed)
  • Dark Pit (EU) (Sealed)
$80 (shipping with tracking inclusive)

Note: Lucina and Ness have a little damage on the top of the box. Maybe too much for an NIB collector.

ZugZug123

Hi GAF, need some help on fair pricing. I'm looking at those ebay bundles with all 3 yarn Yoshi's and some are going for ~$100. Is that a fair price?

I'm just getting tired of trying to camp shops and missing pre-order windows and I'm guessing NoA will not get any better by the time Yoshi's Woolly World releases in the US.

Jawmuncher

Hi GAF, need some help on fair pricing. I'm looking at those ebay bundles with all 3 yarn Yoshi's and some are going for ~$100. Is that a fair price?

I'm just getting tired of trying to camp shops and missing pre-order windows and I'm guessing NoA will not get any better by the time Yoshi's Woolly World releases in the US.
Lol
No it's not, not at all. At most 60 flat which even that is pushing it. Better off waiting for imports to pop up again until the U.S. Rekease.

Managed to import all of the next wave except Palutena...

... I really hope she doesn't end up as one of the rarer ones...

She's relatively cheap on Amazon. Might be worth to get her for only like $10 over now instead of waiting til she's as expensive as Dedede.

kirby_fox

Banned
She's relatively cheap on Amazon. Might be worth to get her for only like $10 over now instead of waiting til she's as expensive as Dedede.

MSRP for these things makes them expensive as hell, but thinking of paying $10 more for them hurts deep in my soul and imagining paying even more hurts me in so many places.

Toki767

MSRP for these things makes them expensive as hell, but thinking of paying $10 more for them hurts deep in my soul and imagining paying even more hurts me in so many places.

If you think $13 is expensive, you might need to rethink your priorities in buying these to begin with.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Updated Best OT with Dark Pit's BB logo, some new banners for the other OTs, and other general fixes. Cleaned up some of those ugly older pixelated FAQ pictures as well.

My favorite change:

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, I always click on those Amazon links out of curiosity if they are ever still up. They never are. Although I was shocked to see Pit up on GS.com for so long yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom