• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
We finally have an official release date on 5a from nintendo looks like its july 31st for dark pit and Palutena

http://i.imgur.com/7pf3aNX.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up/#release

Yup! I updated Best OT earlier. You can see it in my snip:
CLWNuZA.png

Now if only we got a darn Palutena exclusivity update or any info or...oh who am I kidding this is NoA

1up

GAF IS BACK!

Also, where is our NA restock? If I can keep getting notifications on Villager, Little Mac, and Lucario show up on .it and .co.uk then surely they are bound to happen....right?

Velcro Fly

My Ness was delivered today

Only I needed to sign for it and since my doorbell never works, no one had any idea the mailperson was at my door. So I have to wait until the 6th to go pick him up.

FUCK

Nori Chan

GAF IS BACK!

Also, where is our NA restock? If I can keep getting notifications on Villager, Little Mac, and Lucario show up on .it and .co.uk then surely they are bound to happen....right?
Your ness has been tossed into the pick up pile.

It'll be open already by the time you get it

Yarn Yoshi Amiibo release in JPN on July 16
North America???

Anyways, anyone have Yarn Yoshi Amiibo for sale? I'm buying or trading!
October 16th when the game launches.

Anyway, I got a confirmation email from GameStop about Pit! I finally got one and it's coming! I'm so happy.

Just bought Ness off j-subculture, now I'm out. I still want Ryu but that shouldn't be hard to get and if I don't get him it ain't a big deal. Good luck to ya'll!

Ryfferr

Close ups for those interested, quoted so click to enlarge.

Oh whew, I thought it was only my Palutena that looked... off. At least I finally have all 3 KI:U characters since we're probably never getting anymore merch from that series.

Also locked in my preorders for G&W, ROB and Duck Hunt Dog in-store since they still haven't put them up in the website and I don't wanna risk missing out on them.

Didn't get to check if Ryu and Roy were in the system yet though.

dcx4610

Ness finally starting to show up with Prime on Amazon. $29 currently. I'll bite at $25 and then I'm out until Lucas.

one_kill

Oh whew, I thought it was only my Palutena that looked... off. At least I finally have all 3 KI:U characters since we're probably never getting anymore merch from that series.

Also locked in my preorders for G&W, ROB and Duck Hunt Dog in-store since they still haven't put them up in the website and I don't wanna risk missing out on them.

Didn't get to check if Ryu and Roy were in the system yet though.
Yeah, Palutena looks off.

Australia's pretty good with amiibo so I don't think it's necessary to preorder nowadays. That said, I still do it though out of fear, haha.

Ryfferr

Yeah, Palutena looks off.

Australia's pretty good with amiibo so I don't think it's necessary to preorder nowadays. That said, I still do it though out of fear, haha.

Yeah, when I picked up my preorders earlier I noticed there was a lot of FE amiibo available I saw someone sifting through the Robins deciding which one looked the best lol.

I only preorder now cause I still have that EB Games membership thing. I know it would take forever for me to level up but every little point counts I guess.

Piscus

Anyone have an idea how beatthebomb.com.au ships and stuff? I got a email from them last week saying the order had shipped, but no apparent way of tracking it and stuff. Just don't want my crap jacked...

1up

Anyone hear about the Gamestop restocks for Ness and Dedede? I really want Dedede and really dont want to pay current Amazon prices.

Bluth54

I got my Ness, Marth and Ike from Play Asia the other day, I now have all the Smash Amiibo including imported ZSS, Gannondorf, Dark Pit and Palutena.

I'm good until the next wave ships.

Chucker

Anyone hear about the Gamestop restocks for Ness and Dedede? I really want Dedede and really dont want to pay current Amazon prices.
When I told my friend about the WFT I found at Best Buy he responded with a picture of Ness at GS. Only one though.

Haven't heard about Dedede, though.

My GF went in to pick up my new Amiibo today and I left it up to her to pick the 'best ones' cause she seems good at doing that from previous waves.

She changed Palutena cause she said the first one's eyes were too close together, good job!

Then she said she went through a couple of Zero Suit Samus looking for one that didn't have a mark on her face.... until she realised it was a mole and meant to be there lol. :p

Collection #1

Collection #2

And here I was trying to limit myself to US only Amiibo.. Glad I'm almost finished. Only the last of the Smash line, Classic Mario (both), and Isabelle Amiibo to go and I retire from the Amiibo World. Now to find some displays.

Nice collection! I wanted to be done with amiibo this year but NIntendo keeps announcing figures i want like the animal crossing set but it will be interesting to see what we get amiibo wise in 2016 as there is only 2 wii u games announced for 2016 and i doubt SMT X FE will support amiibo.

poy1990

Neo Member
Nice collection! I wanted to be done with amiibo this year but NIntendo keeps announcing figures i want like the animal crossing set but it will be interesting to see what we get amiibo wise in 2016 as there is only 2 wii u games announced for 2016 and i doubt SMT X FE will support amiibo.

I swear if they come out with Pokemon or more Zelda Amiibo I will go out of my mind. Oh the rush.

kirby_fox

Banned
The more I look at September, the more I think they might do a 3 pack like Splatoon for some of these.

ROB, G&W and Duck Hunt & the 3 Miis would make perfect sense to do 3 packs for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom