• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

888eddyx

Finally got my hands on Ness. Not looking forward to the next wave, just because I know I won't be able to get my precious Mr. Game & Watch.

My Shulk from Play-Asia is getting ready to ship out next week. Once he arrives, my count of Amiibo will be at 22.

Despite having the chance to get Dark Pit, ZSS and Ganondorf at AX, I oddly care for none of them though I'd only reconsider for ZSS if a Snake Amiibo was released.

Just want Lucas (and maybe Roy) and I think I'll be good for the time being.

Shauni

My Shulk from Play-Asia is getting ready to ship out next week. Once he arrives, my count of Amiibo will be at 22.

Despite having the chance to get Dark Pit, ZSS and Ganondorf at AX, I oddly care for none of them though I'd only reconsider for ZSS if a Snake Amiibo was released.

Just want Lucas (and maybe Roy) and I think I'll be good for the time being.

?

I've come up with the perfect way to get on top of this whole amiibo situation. I just have to date employees of Best Buy, Toys R Us, Gamestop, and Target all at one time until I'm satisfied with my collection.

With any luck I can sell the rights to a tv network and offset the costs of the amiibo and all of those dates.

I've come up with the perfect way to get on top of this whole amiibo situation. I just have to date employees of Best Buy, Toys R Us, Gamestop, and Target all at one time until I'm satisfied with my collection.

With any luck I can sell the rights to a tv network and offset the costs of the amiibo and all of those dates.

19 Amiibo and Counting
"The heartwarming story of a polygamist and his plastic figurines."

Airs on TLC, Sunday nights at 9/8pm central

skaflone721

Neo Member
I just relelized Ness and Dedede went up again and for almost 40 minutes in the afternoon.

I can't believe I totally missed it. Like my alert sound didn't go off but I had looked at it and it just said Ness and Dedede up and thought it was the alert from the morning. I wasn't doing much either just sitting at my desk at work acting like I was working lol.

Fuck, I feel so terrible right now.

LiK

I just relelized Ness and Dedede went up again and for almost 40 minutes in the afternoon.

I can't believe I totally missed it. Like my alert sound didn't go off but I had looked at it and it just said Ness and Dedede up and thought it was the alert from the morning. I wasn't doing much either just sitting at my desk at work acting like I was working lol.

Fuck, I feel so terrible right now.

Same, I should've checked the thread earlier. I want another DDD cuz the one I have has an ugly black mark on his hat.

Velcro Fly

Restocks have been getting better.

Wave 5A needs to be abundant though. Delayed until the end of July they need to roll them out big time.

Dezner

Hey amiibros! ^_^

I haven't gone "hunting" in a while, I think I'll stop by GameStop tomorrow just for the heck of it. I've been out of touch with the news lately! :p

starmud

Blessed restocks. Though I think I'll give pit to my buddy, I really only care for the dark pit.

Kinda surprised it's still up...

So ugh. I said I wouldn't buy any amiibos but I picked up the 3-pack for Splatoon and now I've got the hunger. If we're talking purely display purposes, which amiibos are the nicest looking?

I don't know if it has been mentioned in this thread or not (I searched and didn't see anything) but the upcoming Disney Infinity game is going to have retailer exclusive figures. Six of them, in fact. It's bad enough dealing with exclusive amiibo, I don't know if I can handle any more of this.

Oh and it will also have a starter set exclusive to PS3 & PS4 that includes an extra play set (with 2 additional figures, Luke and Leia) and Boba Fett figure, all of which won't be available standalone until around next January.

I hate this exclusive nonsense. Just let me buy my damn toys!

I think Walmart oversold Pit, there is no way they still have stock after hours, the restocks usually last few minutes at best. Plus, it is Frontpage at slick deals and have not sold out yet??? Pfff

1up

I think Walmart oversold Pit, there is no way they still have stock after hours, the restocks usually last few minutes at best. Plus, it is Frontpage at slick deals and have not sold out yet??? Pfff

Looks like delays at the very least.

nesQiH3.jpg

emb

Glad I checked this thread before I left work yesterday.

Walked into Gamestop, and found 5 Nesses just chilling in the amiibo section (only picked up 1). Didn't even have to ask/look behind the counter.

LiK

Limited to 1 per customer so maybe that helped. Walmart has been pretty good with it. Don't think I had any canceled except for one time when I made a dupe Gold Mario preorder.

i have a question regarding my silver mario amiibo who just arrived from the us. I ordered it from amazon.com "new" but it does not have a booklet beneath the amiibo?

I tried to do a google picture search but i could not find a decent enough angle showing if there actually is anything under the amiibo. So gaf, is there normally a booklet in the package or not? Was I being scammed with an already opened amiibo?

Piscus

i have a question regarding my silver mario amiibo who just arrived from the us. I ordered it from amazon.com "new" but it does not have a booklet beneath the amiibo?

I tried to do a google picture search but i could not find a decent enough angle showing if there actually is anything under the amiibo. So gaf, is there normally a booklet in the package or not? Was I being scammed with an already opened amiibo?
NA amiibo don't come with booklets in the packaging.

1up

Thats funny because when I ordered ZSS from Amazon.de I was like..."Whats this booklet?"

NA doesn't have the booklets.

My online Ness order from yesterday is already "on vehicle for delivery" for this afternoon! Never had a Gamestop order ship so fast before.

Maybe Nintendo is finally catching up with these damn things.

Edit: I am getting a little concerned my for trade amiibos are become more and more common with all these restocks though. I just bought another Rosie, but I realize that it's entirely possible Nintendo will start producing these store exclusive characters more regularly now that they know the demand is there.

DooD1234

I almost got Rosalina and Jigglypuff again but with all these restocks, I don't think I need anymore trade bait. Looks like Nintendo actually making more stock and not just hogging them at the Nintendo World store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom