• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm. Shaking. Physically shaking. I just ordered Wii Fit Trainer from Target for $13, free REDcard shipping. I umm... Holy crap. It wouldn't let me add it from the product page on my phone but I performed a search which brought an add to cart button. I was able to completely check out. Wow.

I just woke up after passing out on my living room floor.

Gameboy415

It's great to see Target re-stocking their exclusives for anyone that missed them! :D
I'm just happy I was finally able to get a 2nd Wario from them to open, haha.

Now I'm all caught up til Black Pit (who I already got a JP-version of to open) & Palutena.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what're the chances other stores are getting restocks as well? I've got $5 towards Meijers I wouldn't mind using towards Wario. Hoping since he was suppose to be another common, he'll show up at other places now.

Keep trying. I just got a Jigglypuff, even though she kept disappearing from my cart.

Yup, pulled through and got Rosalina and Jiggly!

Marth's still gone, but at least three of my missing folks today (Rosalina, Pit, and Jiggs).

Edit: aannnnnnd Marth acquired. Today is a good day.

Now if only Dedede would show up.

Lucked out and got Marth and WFT from Target

I should get a REDCard for free shipping, because I sure as hell ain't paying $5 shipping for one figure, but I don't buy from them often enough to justify it

Ridley327

I just realize while these restocks are nice, whenever the new amiibo release in NA, it going to be hell again isn't it?

It's going to be hell even before pre-orders go live, since we're due for the inevitable retailer exclusive announcements pretty quick for that wave.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Incredible week for restocks. I've been able to get my wish list down substantially...

Only a few more and I can achieve total happiness... until they announce more amiibo.

I wonder if scumbags are still trying to buy up the entire stock of these or if demand is being met..
It's not like anyone is making a fortune on these on eBay. And I see people trying to post them on craigslist for $50 just refreshing their ads for weeks.

Gameboy415

Marth is unavailable for me. Not sure how I can keep trying.

I don't expect Mario to sell out cuz it's Mario. Hoping for the rest of the wave.

Hopefully that's the case!
I might still order one if they put up the rest of the wave and I can group them to save on shipping.

kirby_fox

Banned
I wonder if scumbags are still trying to buy up the entire stock of these or if demand is being met..
It's not like anyone is making a fortune on these on eBay. And I see people trying to post them on craigslist for $50 just refreshing their ads for weeks.

I think more people are buying them to trade.

I had an ad for Lucario up a month ago for trade and had a bunch of emails yesterday of people who grabbed Ness restock.

Toki767

Mii fighters on Amazon Germany are now shipping to the US. Only a matter of time for Duck Hunt/ROB/Game & Watch.
Unless they sell out first.

Weebos

Banned
Does Target remove things from your cart?

I have a Jiggly in cart, but I'm trying to get something else in there to save on shipping.

Is Charizard failing for anybody else?

Triple Dash

Neo Member
Wow, the restocks this week are actually being handled pretty well. Makes me regret a little bit not waiting those extra couple weeks/two months to pick these up.

DooD1234

Does Target remove things from your cart?

I have a Jiggly in cart, but I'm trying to get something else in there to save on shipping.

Is Charizard failing for anybody else?
My experience, yes. Items do disappear if it sold.
Wow, the restocks this week are actually being handled pretty well. Makes me regret a little bit not waiting those extra couple weeks/two months to pick these up.
I'm really feeling the regret with little Mac. I'm actually surprise restocks are happening.

shadrach84

Neo Member
Today has been a great amiibo day.

My Euro Dark Pit, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf came in!

Was able to snag a King DEDEDE and Ness amiibo from Gamestop!

Was able to snag a jigglypuff and rosalina amiibo from Target!

Would would've thought!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom