• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

willizle02

Neo Member
High Five*

Same here buddy!

lUfhzp5.jpg

Waifu collection, represent! B)

sphinx

the piano man
is there anyone here that has a pure North American, near-complete collection, meaning, no imports from EU or Japan??

taparoo

is there anyone here that has a pure North American, near-complete collection, meaning, no imports from EU or Japan??

I'm sure there's a few. I have everything released in US so far but I've imported Captain Falcon, Metaknight, Marth, WFT, Ike, Robin, Villager, Lucario, and Little Mac.

Piscus

For some reason, the first thing I noticed was that anime girl tattoo'd on his arm.

Also "bae"?
Means "babe", like "significant other".

I had an entire NA collection up through wave 4, including all three splatoon packages and the entire Super Mario line. All brand-new, in their packages. The hunt wore me down, though. I called it in and have turned to importing what I need... and opening them.

KitSnicket

Neo Member

Right now the only non NA amiibo I have is Villager, I have a sealed NA of everything else. I started back mid january, so that helped, as did the restocks. My Ike and Marth are all second editions, as is my Wii Fit Trainer, although I have a first edition EU one.

Oh, also, I don't have the SMB line. Just the Smash ones. So I guess if you are talking Amiibos in general, I'm still a couple short.

In my haste and worry one would cancel I ordered two Robins and they both came in. Now Im sitting on one that Im trying to trade and no luck so far. Any ideas? Already posted in other neogaf community for it.

Just wanted to post some super positive feedback for Insaniac who I traded a WFT for a Lucina. Been looking for a Lucina forever and he was really cool and easy to work with.

0VPuH02m.jpg

Thanks for a smooth transfer! :)

I currently do, but have already imported Palutena and Ganondorf due to an offer I couldn't pass up! I actually paid less than retail for them!

I actually broke down and teared up a little. Iwata will be dearly missed, rest in peace you videogame pioneer...

Me too. I haven't had a "celebrity" death affect me this way in a long time.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
My heart.

Rest in peace, Iwata. I never met you, but we had some good times.

vQcLGbN.png

CkSFUSK.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

I have every Smash. Paid retail for all of them but two or three.

I open them, though - so it really wouldn't matter if I imported, I guess.

Due to tonight's news I feel...I should modify my plans somewhat and make every effort to procure a Dedede and a Meta Knight soon. I feel Kirby could use some old friends right about now...

Well you sir made yourself a very smart buy (and possibly sale, if you're not into collecting them)
They were the only Amiibo I actually wanted and I wasn't really making them a priority purchase so yeah I'm quite happy with them.

Maybe Bowser as well but finding the Smash Amiibo in Australia is a bit tricky.

Josh5890

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that Amazon is going to hold off on their amiibo news until tomorrow in light of yesterday's news.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Tomodachi Life is fantastic. I have over 90 hours in it. No regrets.

6k04SNs.jpg

RY9nXow.jpg

z8rlhDt.jpg

8Eroc8G.jpg

VICI0US

I have the entire smash line minus robin. MSRP (or less) for all, been collecting since day 1.

missed robin pre-orders everywhere, missed him on launch day at TRU/target, and missed him in is 20 second amazon availability window. I'm probably stuck waiting on a restock for him, unfortunately.

rjinaz

Heads up regarding Amazon news:

[–]AmazonJosh [score hidden] 4 minutes ago

Hey everyone. I know how excited you are for what we have in store, but my team just had a discussion, and out of respect for Satoru Iwata, we’re going to be delaying our announcement by one day. Iwata was a visionary that had a near-immeasurable impact on the industry as a whole, and we didn’t want to simply ignore that and push forward without acknowledging. RIP Satoru Iwata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom