• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to TRU just after 2 and grabbed the last two Olimar! YES! My most wanted from this wave (and the only one I wanted doubles of) is now mine! I also grabbed a Bowser Jr. and ZZS. They had plenty of them and were getting more as I left. No Ganondorf or Classic 8-Bit Mario but I'm very happy with my haul.

I've officially bought Ganon 3 times (Walmart online, Amazon, BB)
Gonna need to cancel the walmart one, Keep the amazon sealed and display my other ganon OOB.

This shit is too expensive.

Maengun1

Wow lol, Walmart.com canceled my Ganon/ZSS/Olimar orders from last night because they're out of stock. I got in on all 3 of them within the first minute after they went up?

Oh well, already got Ganon on Amazon then. Not thrilled with Walmart though obviously.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, when I went into GS today, they had TWO Splatoon 3-packs up & now I gotta wait for mine to be delivered uugghhhh

Also gotta figure out how to display 35 amiibo now, then 3 more when I get the Splatoon ones, then ANOTHER 3 when I get the retro pack.

Wow lol, Walmart.com canceled my Ganon/ZSS/Olimar orders from last night because they're out of stock. I got in on all 3 of them within the first minute after they went up?

Oh well, already got Ganon on Amazon then. Not thrilled with Walmart though obviously.

This worries me because I ordered around the same time as you. Did they just cancel?

Target.com apparently cancelled my whole Wave 5B pre-order at some point prior to today. No email notification or anything, the slimeballs.

I was able to snag Dr. Mario today on the website and the rest got at TRU.

I'm sick and tired of Target...

Fuck amiibos, if i wouldve known pre ordering mario maker wouldve gotten me a hat i would've done it, disappointed i missed out on it. No but srsly, no amiibos from tru online?

Oh yeah, when I went into GS today, they had TWO Splatoon 3-packs up & now I gotta wait for mine to be delivered uugghhhh

Also gotta figure out how to display 35 amiibo now, then 3 more when I get the Splatoon ones, then ANOTHER 3 when I get the retro pack.
Funny how that happens, huh.

I canceled my walmart order a few minutes ago..already got them through gamestop, will probably cancel gamestop once I get them through amazon..walmart shipping and how long I have to wait to receive them wasn't worth it

Samaritan

Just "received" my order of 2 Anniversary Marios from Target.com. Box felt light to me; when I opened it up, I found out why. I had been shipped 1 Zero Suit Samus, an order sheet with an incorrect order number, and an item description that reads "Ninten amiibo dummy 1". Can't help but feel I've been swindled by someone at shipping.

Support has been utterly useless, only informing me that a restock is "coming" and giving me $5 as an apology. Beyond salty right now.

Just "received" my order of 2 Anniversary Marios from Target.com. Box felt light to me; when I opened it up, I found out why. I had been shipped 1 Zero Suit Samus, an order sheet with an incorrect order number, and an item description that reads "Ninten amiibo dummy 1". Can't help but feel I've been swindled by someone at shipping.

Support has been utterly useless, only informing me that a restock is "coming" and giving me $5 as an apology. Beyond salty right now.

god damn

LiK

Yikes, hope my Target preorders aren't screwed up like that

Yup! That's Target!

That's crazy..and got me nervous so I went to finally open the Rosalina amiibo I got last week from Target, perfect shipping, bubble wrapping and the amiibo is perfect..guess I have been lucky

Seems like someone didn't want you having their amiibo. Hope you can resolve it somehow? Go to a location maybe?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

Aw crap now I'm worried... I was out today and didn't pick up the others too cause I had them on order :(

Has anyone had their Walmarts order ship yet? Maybe I'm safe since I picked in-store pickup? :/

Oh man, if that's the case than the ones I placed would have probably been canceled on their own.

Got damn. Now I'm paranoid about my Classic Mario I ordered from Walmart. If a Target person is pulling that shit I can only imagine what someone from Walmart could be capable of. Yikes!

Samaritan

Seems like someone didn't want you having their amiibo. Hope you can resolve it somehow? Go to a location maybe?
Nope, it's completely sold out in my area and in their warehouse. They could do nothing for me. Now I'm having to waste my day driving from store to store hoping I get lucky.

G0523

So I just noticed that there's a scuff on my Olimar amiibo on his helmet. Should I open the box to try to wipe it off or buy another to exchange it?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So here's something weird I noticed.

Ganondorf & ZSS don't mention the New 3DS on the back of the box, yet Olimar, Dr. Mario, & 8-bit Mario do. Which makes no sense considering ALL of them should work on New 3DS.

Spruchy

Hey just in case anyone cares, according to the employee at TRU Times Square I got the last one? They had boxes of gannondorf and zss (didn't see any oilmar).

Other poster mentioned they are releasing online orders at 4:30, I bought mine at like 4:20 (Yolo).

Sorry for the rushed post, excited to dig into Mario maker.

Gl everyone and thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom