• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

All new amiibos were sold out at the gamestop, target, and walmart in/nearby the mall near me today. After assuming they were sold out everyone, I went to pick up my copy of Mario Maker at Best Buy and the amiibo were all right there, in full stock near the customer service counter.

Grabbed me a 8-Bit and a Ganondorf :p

I'm a little sad, guys, it looks like this will be the last major amiibo launch :(

There's only a handful of Smash characters left, Shovel Knight, the Yarn Yoshis, and the Animal Crossing characters I could care less about. With the exception of Lucas, Roy and Ryu all getting launched the same day, I think it's over, guys.

nikos

Picked up Bowser Jr. at TRU in Times Square. Really want that Dr. Mario but will never find it at a Target around here. :/

nikos

Should've picked up a Ganondorf to trade for Dr. Mario.

Maybe I'll try to trade this Bowser Jr. if I can't find him.

illadelph

I can't really see Ganon being rare going forward. Link, Toon Link, and Zelda were easy to find, and while Sheik started out slightly uncommon, she became quite easy to get as well.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Anyone have links to all the Amazon amiibos? They aren't showing up for me

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Oh, only Ganon is up now? When are the others coming?

After asking around the GS near my house and work I decided to go one thats a little bit further and it paid out. Got there at 8 am, was 4th in line and no one else actually showed up until 9 am. They had 12 of everything and 16 of mario.

Got a Samus, mario and Ganondorf :)

Speedwagon

weevles

This might be the easiest of the waves yet? I got a Ganondorf, and had opportunities to get via Walmart last night.

The only difficult one to get online seems to be 8-bit Mario?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well this sure was an easy wave. Went to GS to pick up Super Mario Maker (got a little plastic construction hat with a M on it with my pre-order poster) & they had about 2 of everyone left over, so able to get a Ganondorf for my friend as a b-day present when he returns. Target had 2 ZSS left, didn't see any Dr. Mario, but I asked the employee, she went in the back, & 5 minutes later, brought out 3 more.

Now to see how my other friend did with getting Bowser Jr. & I'll have everyone from this wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom