• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm kind of interesting, the friend of mine at TRU said they have the older original back of the blister. So these aren't exactly reprints, they're just old stock? At least that'd be my guess.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Right on cue! THE SECOND I FINISH UPDATING THE OT THEY FREAKING SHIFT THINGS AROUND AGAIN AAAAAARGH NINTENDO WHY
olxcjDg.jpg

I'm not paid enough to do this! ...Wait, I'm not paid at all!

Time to reorganize the OT again for you guys someone save me the ride never ends

Chucker

Hmm kind of interesting, the friend of mine at TRU said they have the older original back of the blister. So these aren't exactly reprints, they're just old stock? At least that'd be my guess.
My Greninja I just picked up has the old back.
My TRU was unicorn heaven.
Greninja, Lucario, Captain Falcon, Fox, Little Mac.
Only need Fox after picking up Greninja.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I've been saving a sealed Palutena amiibo just in case I can't get a hold of that Animal Crossing 3-pack with KK.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo is reaching directly into the part of my brain they can control and making all the amiibo figures that I desire.

They should move to the section that knows how much money is in my bank account so they will know when to stop. I can't take much more of this! Please Nintendo! Have mercy on me!

Zalman

I'm really excited for amiibo in 2016. We're almost done with Smash, so it'll be interesting to see what other series they'll do. The post-Smash ones have been very high quality.

Insaniac

with the (re) release of hyrule warriors on 3ds, i'm really hoping they do a hyrule warriors line. I'd love me an Impa amiibo (although all the designs in HW are great)

OT has been updated with AC goodness! Added the new amiibo Festival bundle image, wave 2 figures, and reformatted the cards section.

p6qeXkr.png
Oh wow, the Animal Crossing amiibo are soooooo cute!
I plan on getting all amiibos, but Isabelle and Blathers are a MUST for me. Shame Sable isn't confirmed yet though!

As for the cards, I HAVE to get Cherry. She's one of my favorites! She reminds me of me! I am pleased with the cards I have at the moment, though!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

taparoo

picked up a little mac in tru today in PA. they had about 5. one was bent up pretty badly tho. they also got one each of ZSS Ganon olimar and classic mario. asked the guy who works there if that was all he got today and he said yeah. heard much larger stock numbers from others, and no falcon, fox or lucario to be found either

Def Jukie

If anyone finds a Little Mac in stock somewhere, can you please grab one for me? I can pay for it and the shipping through paypal or Amazon. It would be greatly appreciated.

Velcro Fly

Any luck in the trading thread?

Yeah I'm going to check there. Just opened my last 14 a few minutes ago so I'm still in the process of putting them in order and organizing them.

76/100 though and only need 2 of the rares so I'm feeling pretty good that I'll round up the whole set eventually.

Big Snapp Daddy

Neo Member
Yeah I'm going to check there. Just opened my last 14 a few minutes ago so I'm still in the process of putting them in order and organizing them.

76/100 though and only need 2 of the rares so I'm feeling pretty good that I'll round up the whole set eventually.

Silky: Send me a PM with what you need. I have a ton of extras. Perhaps we can swap a few cards :)

HardRojo

I'll patiently wait for Little Mac restock here in Peru. I found A Wii Fit Trainer when I went to purchase a copy of MGS V but they were selling it for about $45. No way I'd pay that much lol.

Just had my gf grab me Mac and Lucario down home since where I am they were sold out already. The store she went to had like 6 or 7 boxes each character.

JavyOO7

I'll be eyeing Oct 7th for when ROB Famicom and Mewtwo go up on amazon.co.jp.

A day after that, if pre orders go go up, my Chibi Robo single will go to the tenso warehouse where he waits for ROB Famicom and Mewtwo. Then those 3 will wait for Falco when he releases on Nov. 5. I'm thinking Oct 23 around that date to order Falco from there.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
at 12am, pre-orders for Famicom ROB, Mewtwo, G&W go up on Play Asia.

EDIT: Apparently $20 + S&H

Ew that price. And in dollars, too. Hmmm will I be lucky with Ami this time? I might just go through Amazon, because yen is cheap even after middlemanning.

Velcro Fly

It's official

KK is $35
but you get the two alpacas with him

Isabelle is $60
but you get Digby, three probably exclusive cards, and a game that no one wants with her

NoA sure knows how to put the screws to the fanbase

Going to import Isabelle and Digby. Might spring for the 3 pack here and others since I want them all anyway.

The game they can have. Even discounting the two full priced amiibo that come with it, $35 for something I'd never ever play is too much.

Tirod

I'm cross posting my salt here from r/ amiibo as well, but man fuck my local TRU.

Went to my local TRU at 6:30 PM, despite being there earlier at 4:30 PM, when I was told they had no Amiibo. Walked in and someone in front of me grabbed the last Captain Falcon (!) they had off the shelf. Had the guy check in back for me (different person, was a woman before) and NOW they are sold out, despite supposedly NOT having the stock earlier.

I'm seething right now. This whole past week has soured me on Amiibo. I wasted a bunch of my time and money (gas) checking my local TRUs all throughout the week as I live in So Cal and we didn't really get hit until today. I knew the other ones around me were wiped clean earlier today from the r/ amiibo megathread since I was at work while the restocks were happening.

I'm so done now. Not even going to get more AC cards beyond what I have now and I'm not participating in the actual figures in November. This whole week has shown me how fruitless it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom