• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody_D165

Banned
Managed to pick up Shulk, Lucario, and Greninja at Toys R Us today. They had pegs full of Falcon and Fox as well.

It was a beautiful sight.

olimpia84

AGITΩ;180903380 said:
Store 561 in tampa has less than 30 dark pits, less than 20 greninja, lucario, shulk, c Falcon, fox. And over 40 marth.
Store 462 in Tampa has double what 561 has on all counts.
And store 564 in clearwater has a but less of each than store 462.

Thanks for the info! Went to one of those stores and sure enough they had a TON of them. Got myself Charizard, Greninja and Dark Pit

Camjo-Z

So I decided to import a Classic Mario after realizing that they're region-free, and wow. I said G&W was my favorite but that's before I saw this thing in person. I love how chunky and weighty it is compared to other amiibo. Looks cool from any angle too.

Anyway, can't wait until Chibi-Robo arrives!

Ugh, still looking for Shulk restock in Los Angeles area. Tried Best Buy, Target, GameStop, and Toys R Us. Only Toys R Us look like it had been restocked and had several Lucario. Anyone know where to go for Shulk in LA area or status of shipments here?

Is Rosalina ever gonna be restocked?

I have some friends in Japan right now, they got me a Dark Pit (didn't know about the potential US restocks) and Yarn Yoshi, wondering if I should ask them to get Rosalina too or if she'll finally come back.

I'm in SoCal, if that matters for anything.

Is Rosalina ever gonna be restocked?

I have some friends in Japan right now, they got me a Dark Pit (didn't know about the potential US restocks) and Yarn Yoshi, wondering if I should ask them to get Rosalina too or if she'll finally come back.

I'm in SoCal, if that matters for anything.

Funny you should mention that. There was one and a retro Mario at the Target I went to today. Since a few months back there was a massive restock of them I didn't pay it any mind. So check local Targets I guess. Sorry I didn't say anything about it sooner.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Just added a 30th Anniversary Mario and Pikachu to my amiibo collection.

And I still don't have a console to use these things with. I sincerely hope the Nintendo NX will have games that work with these things.

EDIT: I kinda wish the Best Buy website can tell me if the local one has Shulk in stock, I want that one.

Animekatt

AGITΩ;180929188 said:
I'll check your area for Best Buy stock that morning so you don't waste a trip if you dont have you.

Could you check the Orlando, FL area Best Buys? Specifically Sanford, Altamonte Springs, and Ocoee ones. Thanks!

Florence KY TRU still had a couple Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Lucario and ZSS last night alongside a bunch of Fox and Bowser Jr. Florence Best Buy had nothing out for display but they were unloading a truck around 7pm. Employee said there were boxes and boxes of Fox(es). The computer told him there were 32 Dark Pit. I expect the big restock should be out this morning when they open.

I grabbed a Lucario to exchange for one that got slightly mail damaged in a trade. Had I not already traded with awesome people here for Captain Falcon and Little Mac, I would've been over the moon at TRU. Now if only Ike could make his way to stores. 3 trades, 3 damaged Ike's. Then Villager completes my NA/NIB Smash line to date!

AGITΩ

Could you check the Orlando, FL area Best Buys? Specifically Sanford, Altamonte Springs, and Ocoee ones. Thanks!
Sanford hasn't received their shipment of them yet. If they aren't there by Friday then itll be by Monday. Average stock in the 30s for each.
Altamonte has inventory now. Around 40 dark pits, around 10 shulks and little mac. Close to 80 marths. Fox, c falcon, and lucario in the almost 20s for each.
Ocoee is in a similar boat of stock as Altamonte

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
AGITΩ;180958506 said:
Sanford hasn't received their shipment of them yet. If they aren't there by Friday then itll be by Monday. Average stock in the 30s for each.
Altamonte has inventory now. Around 40 dark pits, around 10 shulks and little mac. Close to 80 marths. Fox, c falcon, and lucario in the almost 20s for each.

Can you look into the Best Buy at Palm Beach Gardens, FL?

AGITΩ

Can you look into the Best Buy at Palm Beach Gardens, FL?
Looks like that store has their shipment on their next truck. Which could be today or tomorrow. If today it wont be unloaded till the evening when the unloading staff arrives. In the high 60s for dark pit. Everyone else is in the low to high 30s, thats shulk, marth, little mac, greninja, lucario, c falcon, and fox.
If i were you, id call to get clarification on stock arrival. Best bet might be tomorrow morning

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
AGITΩ;180959126 said:
Looks like that store has their shipment on their next truck. Which could be today or tomorrow. If today it wont be unloaded till the evening when the unloading staff arrives. In the high 60s for dark pit. Everyone else is in the low to high 30s, thats shulk, marth, little mac, greninja, lucario, c falcon, and fox.
If i were you, id call to get clarification on stock arrival. Best bet might be tomorrow morning

I may not be ready to buy until Friday, though.

AGITΩ

I may not be ready to buy until Friday, though.
Well if youre lucky then your fellow Amiibros might not even care. I mean at my store we still have plenty left over but we got anywhere from 50 to 150 of each and are currently enforcing a 1 amiibo type per customer per day. Not all stores might do that do.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
AGITΩ;180962234 said:
Well if youre lucky then your fellow Amiibros might not even care. I mean at my store we still have plenty left over but we got anywhere from 50 to 150 of each and are currently enforcing a 1 amiibo type per customer per day. Not all stores might do that do.

I'm gonna have to check, then. I just really want the Shulk, and Best Buy not letting me order online is a problem.

AGITΩ

Could you check any of the Austin, TX Best Buys for me. I wasted a lot of gas yesterday checking around.
Store 1153 mueller airport has over 30 for most. Marth and dark pit have over 50. Surprisingly the store has a handful of inkling amiibos.
North austin store 203 has anywhere from mid 20 to high 30s on each amiibo. Marth is the only one with more than 40.
Southpeak store 2516 has roughly 10-30 of each.
These stores probably received their stock yesterday.

Pompadour

AGITΩ;180966016 said:
Their best buy only has like less than 30 dark pits, a little over 10 of greninja, lucario, shulk, fox, c falcon, and little mac

Wow, really? I was just there last night and didn't see anything. I guess I'll try the customer service desk.

Thanks.

Best Buy on 23rd and 6th in Manhattan had a bunch of Marth. If you don't see them out just ask at the checkout counter. They didn't have anything else, at least not yet, so that was a bit of a bummer.

If Nintendo is going to do these large releases of harder to find / exclusive Amiibo's I'll be ok with missing out on newer ones knowing they'd be coming in a few months.

AGITΩ

now that best buy guy seems to be back... any known restocks for san diego/chula vista, ca?
Chula vista store 188 only has dark pit, fox, little mac, c. Falcon. Their quantities are around 20 each. Shulk greninja and lucario are arriving either between Friday to monday.
The other chula vista store 1769 hasnt gotten their shipment yet. They will get the ones the previous store already has in the next day. With the rest likely on Monday.

Bond007

Well, i don't hunt amiibo like i used to but it was nice hitting Best Buy Tampa and finding a bunch of amiibos my kids have always wanted.
Walked out with Charizard, Greninja, Lucario and Little Mac for Xmas.

I much prefer finding them naturally now than i used to all stressed out hunting not too long ago.

AGITΩ

Anyone know status of shipments to BB in Columbia SC area after all the weather??
Two notch is on short supply, only around 10 of each. but they havent recieved shulk yet. Thats probably coming friday-Monday
264 in columbiana mall is going to be your best bet. Most of this restock is looking around the 30s per amiibo.

twelver

AGITΩ;180972610 said:
Two notch is on short supply, only around 10 of each. but they havent recieved shulk yet. Thats probably coming friday-Monday
264 in columbiana mall is going to be your best bet. Most of this restock is looking around the 30s per amiibo.

Thank you tons

AGITΩ;180972610 said:

Do you have any idea on stocks for South-East Houston's Best Buys, the other posts on GAF and reddit all involve west or central Houston? I might ask for Austin this weekend.

AGITΩ

Do you have any idea on stocks for South-East Houston's Best Buys, the other posts on GAF and reddit all involve west or central Houston?
Any specific stores you can point out to me using the store locator on the best buy website?

Edit: Pasadena and gulfgate hasnt received their shipment yet. Its in transit so odds are anywhere from tonight to friday for the shipment. Looking at around 60 for dark pit. In the high 20s- 30s for everyone else on the restock: greninja, shulk, marth,lucario, little mac, c falcon, fox.

AGITΩ;180974912 said:
Any specific stores you can point out to me using the store locator on the best buy website?

Specifically, the Best Buys at Fairmont Pasadena (Store 357) and Gulfgate Houston (Store 233)?

Animekatt

AGITΩ;180958506 said:

Thanks again for the numbers again. I was wondering, is Greninja included in the Sanford stock?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
[restocks intensify]

Geez, I don't even know what to do with the OT now. Make a separate "at launch" icon next to the store exclusives? Do I mention who got restocked? Would I need an icon for that? Where would I even fit them?

Gah! I'll figure something out!

Zappy

Neo Member
AGITΩ;180971848 said:
Chula vista store 188 only has dark pit, fox, little mac, c. Falcon. Their quantities are around 20 each. Shulk greninja and lucario are arriving either between Friday to monday.
The other chula vista store 1769 hasnt gotten their shipment yet. They will get the ones the previous store already has in the next day. With the rest likely on Monday.

thank you! the 188 store is closer to me than 1769.

will try to get mac and falcon asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom