• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Dark

Wow one of my Lucina's shipped about 5 hours ago. Was about to post here and a second email came saying my second one has shipped too. Woot!

dcx4610

Japanese Pit down to $24.00 shipped with Prime on Amazon for those needing him.

He'll probably get re-released in July with Dark Pit but if you want him now, that's the cheapest he's been.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
It's actually kind of perfect with so many of us waiting for Amazon US, refreshing their pages, as we have been for months now. That message is embedded in our brains at this point.
I am one of those people, but there were still more humorous suggestions. It will do.

You could try to mask your voice. Lol
I just want Friday to get here. I can only check TRU, Walmart, and gs. Best buy is like an hour and half drive, no way I'm driving that far just to be told there's nothing available.

Yeah I just want Friday over with too..I think I have my best shot at Target, since people there are super nice, who knows, maybe they are not expecting a big crowd..but yesterday one employee told me that he is happy he is not working on Friday LOL. Since I take the bus, everything is considered far, even when they are close..since every bus ride is 1.75 I have to figure which place is worth spending the money on, Target I can walk to, TRU I cant so I have to take the bus there and back..and yes I will mask the voice, hopefully when I call tomorrow the same person won't answer the phone..if its true that they only had 10 pre orders for greninja, that is a good sign right, that not many people go to this TRU

Edit: they just shipped my last amino from Walmart..pac man just shipped so that's it as far as Walmart is concerned

rjinaz

my two Walmart Lucinas just shipped! Robin still processing. And I literally mean "just" Checked 10 mins ago on the status and it hadn't yet.

May 28th delivery date. Yay!

Armaly

Did Greninja's release date get changed?

a48205f740.png

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Did Greninja's release date get changed?

a48205f740.png

Mine says the same thing. Holy crap my total is $36 for 2 Amiibos cause they were charging shipping... Everything else sold out when I ordered :/ Should've tossed in a pack of Pokemon cards or something :/ I wonder if it's possible to call to add it? Probably too late...

Armaly

It got changed to the past? Shit, we already missed it then!
Don't scare me. ;-;
April 3rd was the day Greninja preorders went up, no? It's probably just a glitch
Maybe.
Mine says the same thing. Holy crap my total is $36 for 2 Amiibos cause they were charging shipping... Everything else sold out when I ordered :/ Should've tossed in a pack of Pokemon cards or something :/ I wonder if it's possible to call to add it? Probably too late...
I wouldn't risk it. Watch the rep accidentally cancel your order lol.

Drago

Walmart shipped out my Splatoon 3 pack, woot. Target also shipped out the Jigglypuff that didn't get cancelled today too, waiting on the free one still though. Now I just need Greninja to ship and I'll be golden.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Don't scare me. ;-;

Maybe.

I wouldn't risk it. Watch the rep accidentally cancel your order lol.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about :/ I was in too much of a hurry when I originally ordered it, too. Ugh $6 shipping sucks :(

So far I've had shipped:

Target:
Jigglypuff

Walmart:
Lucina
Wario
Splatoon 3-Pack

Still missing Ness, Charizard, and Pac-Man from GameStop, Greninja from TRU, and Robin from Walmart.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
New thread before Friday? Well, it was fun while it lasted. Anyways, my Charizard shipped so woo?

We got to the maximum page count and Amazon Wave 4 still hasn't gone up yet! That makes the title all the more fitting.

Thoraxes

I think i'm going to drive to a more stock-heavy store like 30 mins away at about 5AM to wait in line and see what happens. Hopefully i'll be good for a Jiggly. May beg my sister to go hit up a store too.

How good are the odds at getting a silver mario as a european amiibro without having to pay 60€ up on ebay to some scalper, maybe even teice because I try to get one for my girlfriends collection.

I could trade for NIB Meta Knight, Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer, and probably get Jigglypuff, Greninja or the Splatoon amiibo too on Friday. All EU Versions of course.

PM me if interested!

Frogstep

Both my Robin and Lucina have shipped from Walmart with an estimated date of Monday, June 1st!

Still awaiting my GameStop order to ship and for TRU to charge and ship my Greninja and Charizard. :eek:

Thoraxes

Both my Robin and Lucina have shipped from Walmart with an estimated date of Monday, June 1st!

Still awaiting my GameStop order to ship and for TRU to charge and ship my Greninja and Charizard. :eek:

No Robin and Lucina from Walmart.com yet, but my estimated date has stayed the same, showing June 3rd for Robin and 4th for Lucina.

Hopefully I get some doubles on Friday to share here! If not I'll be looking for a Jiggly hookup here first!

Has anybody else heard anything from Best Buy about pre-orders? I just checked my Best Buy pre-order of the Splatoon 3-pack and there's nothing yet. They're not listed as shipped or preparing for shipment. All these stories of cancellations have me a little bit worried about it. On the other hand Nintendo's really making a major push for the game and I would hope that means backing it up with good Amiibo stock.

I'm still feeling good about the 29th though, the confusion on Target's policy notwithstanding. From what people have been saying here about the stock, it sounds like maybe, just maybe Nintendo learned from the past waves and upped the production. I still don't think it's going to be enough, but we will see.

Jawmuncher

Guys, sorry I haven't really been following these threads, but I saw this on Amazon and thought some of you might be interested. Sorry if this has already been posted:

Link

It's good for more than a few, but apparently not all of them fit from what I hear.

Has anybody's Best Buy preorder change to Preparing Order yet? Still pretty nervous about my Target Jigg and Walmart orders not shipping yet. I really don't want to lose Robin and Lucina from Best Buy.

Jetku

Nothing has shipped yet... :(.

Pac and Ness from GS, Jigglypuff from Target, the rest (sans Greninja) from Walmart.

I'm hoping they ship before Amazon puts up orders so I don't do something dumb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom