• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Theory: I think the less stock Amazon has for an amiibo, the later it will go up in the allotted time window.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't know who I should be more annoyed at: Nintendo for not making more, or Amazon for not even listing the damn thing & yet it's sold out somehow.

Boogiepop

What the actual goddamn hell. It's confirmed gone? I just spent a half hour f5ing constantly and it literally never appeared. Not even for a split second. Just wasn't there.

I saw it, I added it. I literally added it within probably 2-3 seconds of it showing up. It was already sold out.

What a joke.

Ya, I was right on the ball, added it, and it was pulled from my cart when trying to log into my account. That went literally in a second or two.

Ibuki

Banned
I wasted my lunch break refreshing on my phone for nothing. So much for Amazon being able to handle it, most of us couldn't even see it.

I don't even know if I want to bother with Robin with how that just went. Never stopped refreshing until a few minutes after she went up.

Glad I'm not into this enough to pay scalper prices.

CodeNfX

You guys are lucky to get it, I been refreshing nonstop and not once did I see it pop. Grats to those to got it. No chance I'm getting Robin, I'll be on the freeway driving home :(

I said I was out back during the whole Ness debacle. When I heard about this I decided to try for kicks.

I have good internet, multiple tabs open, the whole shabang. Didn't even see the damn thing. Sorry to everyone else who didn't either. This is such ridiculous bullshit. So glad I got out when I did. Good luck to those who are sticking with it! You're stronger ladies and gents than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom