• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briarios

I got my order in, but I also had shipping added on. I'm going to wait until it actually ships then ask for a credit -- I don't want to fubar anything before then.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I think I got the last one.

ChaosXVI

Can't believe I managed to snag her! I'm so fucking pumped!

Also, keep refreshing guys! I've seen her pop up a couple other times!

MADGAME

I'm a prime member and scored Lucina from Amazon. I got nailed with a $7.98 shipping charge for 2-day shipping. Called customer service, she must be clairvoyant because she knew why I was calling and instantly took off the charge. Done and done!!

Jeff-DSA

This is so stupid. I literally sat there and hit F5 over and over. Add to cart showed up and I couldn't add Lucina. She went up and came down faster than you can even refresh the page.

I hate everything about all of this. I think I'm done.

bigkrev

Currently chatting with support about the shipping problem. I never realized how expensive Amazon shipping without prime was!

IronLich

Shit, it happened? That was like light speed, man.

I was F5ing to hell. It was not the right of way.

This is gonna spoil my day.

Squishy3

I reloaded the page the minute it stopped loading and add to cart wasn't there. Never saw the fucking thing. Wasted 25 fucking minutes.

HardRojo

I already got the Amiibo and don't even consider Amazon since I don't live in the US but I'm loving playing this waiting game with you guys plus some music and beer. All of that while watching my precious Wave 4 Amiibo :p

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Anyone that got charged shipping while having Prime; you can change the shipping method in your order page to 2-day free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom