• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomsk

Party Pooper
refreshing both pages, never saw it.

oh well, was only doing it for a friend who works 3rd shift and isn't awake.

bigkrev

I wasn't even paying attention, and she was on the page for like 30 seconds before I realized she was there. And because Amazon is Amazon, even though I had logged in 5 minutes beforehand, I had to re sign in before I could pay.

I'm on really fast wired (not wifi) internet, I don't know if that helped, or if I was just lucky.

Toad.T

Banned
PROTIP: Refresh the "From all sellers" page for future amiibos. I had Lucy and the first season of the DKC TV show in cart only when I switched from the Amiibo landing page.

HardRojo

So it's obvious the fire emblem characters are REALLY popular Amiibos, so why doesn't Nintendo produce more?

So that people like me who are interested in Fire Emblem at all buy them. I know I will never play a FE but I'm still getting the Amiibo because I'm
foolishly
aiming for a full set.

Jarmel

Banned
I wasn't even paying attention, and she was on the page for like 30 seconds before I realized she was there. And because Amazon is Amazon, even though I had logged in 5 minutes beforehand, I had to re sign in before I could pay.

I'm on really fast wired (not wifi) internet, I don't know if that helped, or if I was just lucky.

She wasn't up there for 30 seconds. She wasn't even up there for 10.

PurpleSquid

Neo Member

had to re enter my debit card and by the time i did and confirmed my order it said she was sold out. basically i missed it because of them :(

shandy706

For the first time in my life....I don't like Nintendo....there's no excuse for a shortage on any of these.

I wonder if I'll even be able to get my daughter the Splatoon pack.

LiK

Anyone that got charged shipping while having Prime; you can change the shipping method in your order page to 2-day free shipping.

doesn't work. no free option in all the options in my order.

i emailed them since their live chat seems borked atm.

Toki767

For people getting charged for shipping, Amazon Customer Service will waive the fee without even asking if you talk to them.

Giolon

Amazon Customer Service said they were having a problem with that item and it's being reviewed. The guy said lots of people were dealing with that issue at the moment XD They credited me the shipping for free, woo!

I GOT LUCINA IM CRYIN RITE NOW.

Need to go ask my mom if I can have $10 off the cc to go after both Inkling Girl and Robin since I no have $30 of credit left and have to pay shipping lol. It seems like Inkng Girl will be common...but still. If only she came after Robin. I don't think I will be lucky enough for two FE ones.

Adamator

I too was 5ing the main page, reloading off this page AND refreshing the "ALL" page and she never even showed up. What the actual fuck. She was one of the few I actually wanted.

Boogiepop

Did they only have like three and only some people saw it. This is the single worst any amiibo thing has ever been. Literally couldn't even see it despite constant f5 on the proper page is the most insane thing I've ever heard.

doesn't work. no free option in all the options in my order.

i emailed them since their live chat seems borked atm.

I feel bad for their chat people right now. The wrath that's probably being unleashed on them for something they have zero control over :/

Ibuki

Banned
Well looks like I'm gonna try to trade or just pay a scalper... I was refreshing the whole time. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't know who I should be more annoyed at: Nintendo for not making more, or Amazon for not even listing the damn thing & yet it's sold out somehow.
Nintendo by far. No excuse for undershipping things this badly.

..keep people like us doing this shit.;) Seriously, its brilliant demand creation.

Higher demand isn't helping them if they're still undershipping the hell out of amiibos. The only people benefiting are scalpers.

Well looks like I'm gonna try to trade or just pay a scalper... I was refreshing the whole time. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Precisely why I stopped. It's 2015. With all the social media, and information available to Nintendo it could not be easier to make enough. They are just flat out refusing to. Cant believe how man people here didn't even see it. This really sucks.

shandy706

I got my Lucina with little to no difficulty.

Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom