• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Got the DLC code to work tonight.

Hopefully I'll have some time to play it tonight, got home late yesterday so I didn't have much time at all to put into it.

IronLich

If anyone wants a free DLC code, I had one laying around due to personal mishaps. I'll PM it to the first guy who quotes this. Don't know how GAF handles things like these, but I figured I got a code I'm not gonna use, might as well hand it out.

EDIT: SPOKEN FOR!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
If anyone wants a free DLC code, I had one laying around due to personal mishaps. I'll PM it to the first guy who quotes this. Don't know how GAF handles things like these, but I figured I got a code I'm not gonna use, might as well hand it out.

Yar, very kind. ;3; I missed my chance to pre-order due to my funds having to go elsewhere, but my plan is to buy the game twice when my next paycheck rolls in.

Me please. Buying this soon and forgot to preorder.

edit: I shouldnt have typed that all out. I would have got it. Yarghhhhhh

This game looks very interesting.

Can someone explain to me what type of game this is and how things work? Does it require a fight stick to play?

Shizzlee

Anyone know when/how you unlock the infinite dodge?

Infinite dodging is a broken technique where all you have to do is tap the weapon button between dodges and you can dodge forever without the forced stop. Now there's a perk called Master Evader where you can dodge six times instead of three, but I forgot how you unlock that..

Mechazawa

Infinite dodging is a broken technique where all you have to do is tap the weapon button between dodges and you can dodge forever without the forced stop. Now there's a perk called Master Evader where you can dodge six times instead of three, but I forgot how you unlock that..

Oh. Geez, I thought it was one of the abilities.

Are there any other particularly noteworthy abilities besides Master Evader I should worry about unlocking?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I think the best perks are Guard Master, Master Evader and Power Leveler

and then there's a bunch that are really good in specific modes or on specific characters

just aim to unlock everything that's what getting rank 50 gets you

Mechazawa

I think the best perks are Guard Master, Master Evader and Power Leveler

and then there's a bunch that are really good in specific modes or on specific characters

just aim to unlock everything that's what getting rank 50 gets you

I don't suppose you know what specific ranks/"beat 100 enemies on this level" those are unlocked on.

I'd rather put the good stuff on the fast track if I can focus on it and grind out the level.

Rapid Respawner is useful in capture the flag.

Hah. As if anyone plays CTF.

:(

I assumed that Guard Master gave infinite rolls because the 50s I fought were using it and doing that, and I noticed trying to do it myself that I was getting recovery after a few. Interesting!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
There's in-game and meta levels. Meta is 1-50. In game is 1-3 and increases every two kills you make without dying. It makes both your health bar and killer weapon meter bigger

I think it's 2 and 5 kills regularly and 1 and 3 with power leveler

-PXG-

Aaaaaaaaand done for tonight. Crackhead Bayo and teleporting Bull got on my last nerves. There was literally nothing I could do to counter. Couldn't even run away or dodge

I don't think I've won a single match yet since putting this game in. lol.

I don't think I've fought in a single even-match.

One team has kills/scores in the double digits while the other team is lucky to get 2 or 3.

Team-deathmatch is especially frustrating when one team spreads out and the other team zeroes in on stragglers.

I beat the game on normal starting from Black side, can I start White side on hard via stage select and have the game properly track my progress? Leo's last two stages are dashed out in selection, but I'd rather replay the game with characters other than Leo or Jack.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Team-deathmatch is especially frustrating when one team spreads out and the other team zeroes in on stragglers.

Yeah, this is no joke.

I played better (less worse?) tonight after playing some of the campaign and messing around with Bayo, but damn. It still wasn't pretty. Getting broken up and focused on is super brutal.

Oinkie is worthless

I don't know why he's even in the game.

NFreak

Man, I was trying to join a gaffer's game all night and it would always fail. Really liking the game so far though. I suck online. :/

Onkie has great damage though. His combos are short, but the output is fairly good. He's not as slow as he looks and he's great for drive/pig-bys.

Alboreo

Just tried TDM, came out on top as Bayonetta. Probably the first time I haven't come close to last, and it was my first time doing something other than Battle Royale.

I think I'll stick with that. :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You guys don't like bacon?

I love bacon, and Onkie makes me hate bacon. That is how much I hate Onkie.

Seriously, he grosses me out. He looks and sounds like he'd smell real bad.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oinkie is fun.

I think hes the only character in the game who can run in KW mode

and the shoulder tackle he uses out of that state is extremely satisfying to get kills with.

Not a huge fan of his ground stuff but I like his air karate chop and heavy KW

Roto13

I don't like that I have to do both campaigns again to play White Side Red Side. :p

On the bright side, I did just get straight Platinum medals on White's first stage and it has made it very obvious that I've improved.

IronLich

I am fucking slaying with Garuda. I love his double grab, and dual drill damage. Plus, he turns into a plane, and in Team games, your teammates can ride him, so it makes me feel invaluable.

Garuda is fun for me, and fun for others!

Grisby

Game is crazy frantic. Not sure if it's mostly good frantic though.

Also, Jesus it takes way too long to get a match going. Relying on everyone to hit start to get the game going and then it takes a full minute blows. Also, while I like the stat screen at the end it still takes too long to get out of the match.

The game is endearing in an odd way and man, I love me some Bayonetta but I'm feeling that $30 was a smart move by Sega.

Roto13

Game is crazy frantic. Not sure if it's mostly good frantic though.

Also, Jesus it takes way too long to get a match going. Relying on everyone to hit start to get the game going and then it takes a full minute blows. Also, while I like the stat screen at the end it still takes too long to get out of the match.

The game is endearing in an odd way and man, I love me some Bayonetta but I'm feeling that $30 was a smart move by Sega.

It only takes a full minute if someone doesn't hit ready. If everyone hits ready it takes ten seconds.

rikichi

I am fucking slaying with Garuda. I love his double grab, and dual drill damage. Plus, he turns into a plane, and in Team games, your teammates can ride him, so it makes me feel invaluable.

Garuda is fun for me, and fun for others!

sounds cheap

Just got the most bizarre glitch playing Survival. Round 6 (and all subsequent rounds) glitched out and I could no longer see or attack enemies, but my teamates could. I pretty much had to quit because I would be doing literally nothing otherwise.

Grisby

It only takes a full minute if someone doesn't hit ready. If everyone hits ready it takes ten seconds.
I know, but someone would cancel out or something would happen because it would just go back to waiting. And that full minute feels like it takes forever.

Top Bottom