• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Neiteio

Man, this game keeps delivering. Now Lv. 9, I think. Unlocked Oinkie at Lv. 6 and Douglas at Lv. 8. I'm having a ton of fun with BIG BULL.

If you notice everyone lagging than it's definitely you, but if it's just like a person then they are probably the one lagging.

I was getting pretty upset because a Durgan player kept killing me with 360 spam and it seemed like there were no recovery frames.

They have a brief moment where they have to recover, usually right after the first hit. Stay close enough that you can smack them around with ease.

JPKellams

2427863924.png

::Shrugs:: I dunno.

Obviously that server is VERY close, but you should be fine. Double check your NAT.

So I just finished the game, and for some reason on the results screen, it said I got a gold metal in Black Side 3 which is untrue, and I can't select White Side 4 in stage select.

I don't understand.

How wide is the counter window for grabs?

If it goes into the cut away is it too late? Been trying to counter the big guys but half the time I don't even see the animation before it cuts away.

Is Matilda any good? I've only been going through Leo's story mode thus far, so I haven't come across her or tried her yet. I think she's the most interesting to me in terms of maining...

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Is Matilda any good? I've only been going through Leo's story mode thus far, so I haven't come across her or tried her yet. I think she's the most interesting to me in terms of maining...

Eh from what I've seen from her she doesn't seem that good. But maybe ferrio was just sucking :p

chrono01

As in Vanquish 2? :D

More than likely putting the finishing touches on Metal Gear Rising, but yes, Vanquish 2 would be incredible!. >:)

I saw the latest screenshots of the Gray Fox skin. That...looks...impressive, I can't wait to receive mine! As much as I'd like to play through the game initially as Raiden in his normal suit, I'll find it hard to resist playing as Gray Fox. ^_^

[That's assuming the pre-order/bonus skin is unlocked from the beginning and not after completing the game once]

chrono01

As cool as the Grey Fox throw back is, I think it looks lame as hell compared to how bad ass Raiden looks

When I first saw the Gray Fox skin he did look a bit "bulky", but judging from the latest shots, they've trimmed him down considerably [as well as added a nice metallic shine to his armor]. Personally, I think he looks great! [I will stop discussing it here since I'm bordering on being "off-topic", since this is primarily for Anarchy Reigns ^_^]

7XyeF.jpg

*chrono01 needs it...now*

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I played against star_platinum_37 or something earlier. Was level 50, wonder if it was a dev?

I think that's just a JoJo fan

Is there a japanese tier list anywhere out of curiosity?

Nah.

Too much variance between modes and perks to come up with anything concrete I think

Though half the cast seems pretty damn good

Yeah pretty much everyone is usable in the game. Pick who you like!

Eh from what I've seen from her she doesn't seem that good. But maybe ferrio was just sucking :p

She's Jack tier in that she doesn't have alot of utility in any game type lol

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
More than likely putting the finishing touches on Metal Gear Rising, but yes, Vanquish 2 would be incredible!. >:)

I saw the latest screenshots of the Gray Fox skin. That...looks...impressive, I can't wait to receive mine! As much as I'd like to play through the game initially as Raiden in his normal suit, I'll find it hard to resist playing as Gray Fox. ^_^

[That's assuming the pre-order/bonus skin is unlocked from the beginning and not after completing the game once]

I feel the same way. I want to, no, need to play in the Gray Fox skin day one. But I hate GameStop so damn much. It'll take a lot of will power not to drop trough and take a massive crap right there on their counter.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Any tips on how counters and shit work?

You mean Baron and Max's?

They counter all normal hits, but lose to projectiles, cutscene moves and grabs.

The users can still tech the grab out of the counter though.

When hit with the right move at the right range you can also make the counter whiff in Max's case

I feel the same way. I want to, no, need to play in the Gray Fox skin day one. But I hate GameStop so damn much. It'll take a lot of will power not to drop trough and take a massive crap right there on their counter.

It's just a retail chain dude....

JPKellams

Posted by me on twitter (@PG_JP):

Let's populate twitter with some online IDs for Anarchy Reigns players. I will pick a few of the tweeters at random for a Bayonetta DLC code.

Here is the tweet format. #AnarchyReigns #GameTime Platform (PSN/XBL) ID MainCharacter. I'll go first.

#AnarchyReigns #GameTime PSN - PlatinumGamesJP - Baron. Tweet like that and a few fans in the US will get Bayonetta DLC codes.

--------------------

If you want to get a code, or are just looking for people to play, please participate.

So I just finished the game, and for some reason on the results screen, it said I got a gold metal in Black Side 3 which is untrue, and I can't select White Side 4 in stage select.

I don't understand.

Okay, so I fixed my rouge gold medal problem by replaying black red side in stage select, not that it's too important. I still can't get in white stage 4, even after finishing stage 3 again. I'm so lost on what to do, I have platinum medals I need to get.

Cheddahz

Banned
Posted by me on twitter (@PG_JP):

Let's populate twitter with some online IDs for Anarchy Reigns players. I will pick a few of the tweeters at random for a Bayonetta DLC code.

Here is the tweet format. #AnarchyReigns #GameTime Platform (PSN/XBL) ID MainCharacter. I'll go first.

#AnarchyReigns #GameTime PSN - PlatinumGamesJP - Baron. Tweet like that and a few fans in the US will get Bayonetta DLC codes.

--------------------

If you want to get a code, or are just looking for people to play, please participate.

I'll keep this in mind, thanks for informing us

I don't understand.
You unlock stage 4 in stage select when you get access to all the missions in it, when you start Black side you miss out on one in White side so you need to start on White side to get access to it.

You unlock stage 4 in stage select when you play all the missions in it, when you start Black side you miss out on one in White side so you need to start on White side to get access to it.

Huh, would the third story mission not showing up on my map be the cause of that? Is that a "start on white side" only mission?

TheOGB

Banned
Drop kicking fools in this game is fun. I'm only up to the fight against Blacker Baron in the campaign but I'm having a damn good time so far. :D

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, would the third story mission not showing up on my map be the cause of that? Is that a "start on white side" only mission?

There's only 2 main missions in White Side 4

Douglas is the last fight no matter which side you start on.

I messed up the first time I played because of this as well.(did it before playing side mission 3 so didn't unlock it in free mode)

There is no White side 4-3.

I messed up the first time I played because of this as well.(did it before playing side mission 3 so didn't unlock it in free mode)

???

Yes there is, I just did it. It's the same thing as Black 4-3 but as Leo.

But I did beat all the side missions. In fact, my brother, who also has this game, didn't beat a side mission in stage 1, and he can pick it in stage select.

Really?

I never fought Max as Leo in the story mode

and I got the Platinum Trophy
Do you not get a choice between White or Black at the start of a new game in the Max Anarchy version or something? 'Cause it lets you go to 4-3 to your first choice and while I'm making progress on the second playthrough here with Black side second now I assume it'll stop me at 4-2 again.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Do you not get a choice between White or Black at the start of a new game in the Max Anarchy version or something? 'Cause it lets you go to 4-3 to your first choice and while I'm making progress on the second playthrough here with Black side second now I assume it'll stop me at 4-2 again.

You do

and both times I fought Max with Jack on the Black Side portion

Your choice at the beginning only affects play order and whom you go into Red Side playing as IIRC.

Neiteio

Any list of the unlock levels for everything in multiplayer? So far I got Durga at lv. 2, Garuda at lv. 4, Oinkie at lv. 6 and Douglas at lv. 8. I unlocked Big Bull and Rin Rin in campaign, so I don't know if that affects anything.

I'd really like Ai Rin and Fei Rin, but I don't know what levels they unlock, and I'd rather keep playing multiplayer at the moment (though I do like the campaign).

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
So I didn't preorder this game... am I screwed on getting Bayonetta are is the code included in all first print copies of the game?

May depend on the store. I've gotten pre-order stuff without pre-ordering by purchasing games from pretty much anywhere but GameStop. Picked this up from GS and didn't get any codes.

akaoni

Banned
Alright. It's official.

I don't get this game.

I'm getting thrown from full screen by mid size characters like jack or max, my combos NEVER go through, I'm getting stunned out of wake up, My HT attacks either always miss or do zero damage, I hit people with my jumping heavy and it hits, does no damage, no stun, and becomes a complete opener, the camera OFTEN gets stuck in simple objects like the cage....

It literally feels like I'm playing a different game from everyone else. It feels like half the time, the result of my inputs are completely random.

Your full screen throw complaint sound like a latency problem. I tried the import against JP players last year, compared to just the few US lobbies I played today it was a completely different game as it was unplayable from EU. Try pressing R3 during the lobby screen to check connection quality.

Top Bottom