• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Any tips on platinum medaling "The Transporter"? Best I can get is gold multiple times. I've platinum'd every single other thing except that one and White 4/R.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
If any of you dudes got a room going PSN side, can I get a hook up? SemblanceKJ is my ID.

Want to play with Gafferz.

JPKellams

New code challenge!

JP Kellams @PG_jp
OK! New code challenge... First person to link me to a live action video of them running around saying "Bacon" like Oinkie gets a code.

JP Kellams @PG_jp
Bonus code if you can get a friend into the vid calling you Pig Boss/offering you a plate of bacon. Or better yet, a Baco! #AnarchyReigns

JP Kellams @PG_jp
Just don't do anything that will get you hurt or arrested. Can't be responsible for that! #AnarchyReigns

Send the link over twitter so I can be sure to see who was first.

Gotta get my boy Oinkie some love!!

LuchaShaq

Banned
Does the single player get much more varied or anything?

About 2 hours in and feel like I'm playing dynasty warriors with random explosions thrown in. I'm thinking it's just not up my alley.

cj_iwakura

Does the single player get much more varied or anything?

About 2 hours in and feel like I'm playing dynasty warriors with random explosions thrown in. I'm thinking it's just not up my alley.

Get to Level 2. That's the game maker.

Also, if you keep on fighting the stray thugs, things seem to escalate pretty quick.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Gamestop preorder codes:

360 Bayonetta:

360 Extra modes:

More to come later, possibly. Please post if you've claimed the code too.

Nabbed the Modes code, thanks a lot! To the thread: Would it be a dick move to nab a Bayo code if once came up? Don't want to hog codes here >_>

Also props to Platinum putting a Character and Concept Art viewer in the game. Really like it when developers do that!

NFreak

Just played a few matches today using the tips from other gaffers in here. Definitely played much better. Still dying more often than I'm killing but I'm working my way up.

8bit

Knows the Score
Not sure how often I'll be on, but

8bit; stx38; PS3

Tried to get into a couple of games last night, but not a lot of folk around perhaps as it's not officially out until today. I did at least win my first online game though.

so1337

Sega was really smart pricing this game the way they did. And you certainly don't see many brawlers anymore. Picking it up today.

joe2187

Banned
I dont have this game yet, and I cant wait to pick it up

In the meanwhile I decided to finish my hard run of Bayonetta, I just finished it and...

1350433402675.jpg

In other words platinum...I love you

Top Bottom