• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid

AnkitT

So I'm guessing everyone using the opera beta has the instant shutdown bug? Damn shame,I was using it as my default for weeks now. Back to chrome.

The ones I don't get are the prices on ebay. Why are all the prices so high when you can just get it off the play store for cheaper. Especially now that the supply problems are pretty much over.

Huh, didn't know Opera's WebKit browser was now in Beta.

It works fine for me (Galaxy S III Cyanogen 10.1) but the browser is disappointing to me. To be fair, it's still in beta, but I can't see them changing the things I don't like about it, namely the omission of the smooth zoom.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wonder if we will get the 600 or the 800 in the Nexus 7. I bet we get the 600 if cost is a factor. That is still a big upgrade even over the S4 Pro in the Nexus 10 let alone the Tegra 3 in the current 7.

I'm not liking this rumor of a July release though. Give it to me sooner Google especially if I/O is in May.

Wonder if we will get the 600 or the 800 in the Nexus 7. I bet we get the 600 if cost is a factor. That is still a big upgrade even over the S4 Pro in the Nexus 10 let alone the Tegra 3 in the current 7.

I'm not liking this rumor of a July release though. Give it to me sooner Google especially if I/O is in May.

Nexus 10 uses dual core Exynos no? N4 is S4 Pro.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
or 'how to saturate the market'

Samsung-Galaxy-Win-1-1.jpg

Samsung is preparing themself to introduce the Galaxy Win. The Galaxy Win is a mid-range Galaxy DUOS device based on Android 4.1.2. The device uses Samsung’s own Nature UX interface which has been introduced since the Galaxy S III. The Galaxy Win comes in colour Ceramic white and will be available from week 17. The Galaxy Win have a 4.7” 480 x 800 sAMOLED display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and a 5 megapixel camera. Below a couple of specifications with pictures.

- Display: 4.7″ 480 x 800. (sAMOLED)
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ 200
- GPU: Adreno 203
- RAM: Unknown
- Camera: 5MP Back. Front: VGA.
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/04/03...ss&utm_campaign=samsung-galaxy-win-got-leaked

tino

Banned
The ones I don't get are the prices on ebay. Why are all the prices so high when you can just get it off the play store for cheaper. Especially now that the supply problems are pretty much over.

They are not. They were 100+ high when they were out of stock in Play store. After that price went back to normal. I sold my new one 20? dollar more than what I paid. After paypal and ebay fee I lost money.

I sold it to a Russian so I guess Russia didn't have it, but in most countries they had it back in stock.

Groof

Anyone have a picture handy of the back of their nexus 4? Everything I see online makes it look like sparkly hot garbage, but I want to see it in the wild.

Most of the time it just looks black. It doesn't really sparkle unless some light is shining on it, so indoors you rarely see it.

buhdeh

I love that the Twitter app still has the legacy menu button in random places but pressing it has no effect. SMH.

Oh well, as long as it's gone from all the "main" screens.

Edit: Oh wow. It comes back in the compose tweet screen and the only option is "Home"... are you kidding me?

Good, and swiping between columns is like OH GOD THANK YOU, but still far from making me use it as my main app. And still the HTC black bar of doom. It's preloaded on HTC phones, surely they can have a word?!

Oooh and good to see Sound Search in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom