• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine:
6idQTkC.jpg

VoxPop

I like it. Can you post some details?

Clock/Date/Weather widget + battery widget from Zooper

Wallpaper said:

Apex Launcher settings

Hide Icon labels
Reduce icon size to 90%
Hide status bar w/ swipe down to access notifications

Icons are from a theme I had on the iPhone 5 called Circul8

I just took out some icons from the bundles and reused them

Here I uploaded the few generic icons I had

https://mega.co.nz/#!RxhQiDQY!b7lSBGR-OBsxna5Txr2zOj8uii5eWElZZOwj7ImPqUk

bob page

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Just updated my setup to a different kernel from the one that came with my ROM + flashed an audio zip that supposedly changes the audio setup. I'll have to see how this all goes over night.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Must say I'm jealous of Sense 5. I can't wait till HTC updates last year's phones to sense 5 so I can update my custom ROM.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
There's already a thread for showing off your Android homescreens. How about we keep them in there rather than clogging up this thread?

There's already a thread for showing off your Android homescreens. How about we keep them in there rather than clogging up this thread?

Not everyone visits all the Android or iOS threads. This is especially confusing when you have some threads in Off Topic and some others in Community, even though some threads clearly belong to Community. It wouldn't surprise me if some here didn't even know that an Android homescreen thread existed.

Angst

Not everyone visits all the Android or iOS threads. This is especially confusing when you have some threads in Off Topic and some others in Community, even though some threads clearly belong to Community. It wouldn't surprise me if some here didn't even know that an Android homescreen thread existed.

This. With the "real" Android thread in Community we get people asking for advice about devices and troubleshooting in the App thread...

gcubed

Android people are the only ones who follow the rules. Or we were left out and the news thread should be in off topic like every other thread about phone OS's. Then we can remove the confusion and keep the home screen thread separate

Kiraly

It is a Xiaomi M2, one of the top Chinese phones currently and by the same company who makes MIUI. Specs are mostly the same to the Nexus 4, the screen is only 4.3" instead of 4.7" and it comes with MIUI instead of stock.

They have just released an updated version (Xiaomi M2S) with a Snapdragon 600 instead of a S4 Pro and sold out of 200,000 in like 45 seconds so they're doing pretty good. They're the Apple of China.

So why do folks seem to prefer this version of sense aesthetically? I used to have a htc sensation and it seems stock or rooting would still give you a much better look than the current version on the HTC One.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Not everyone visits all the Android or iOS threads.

Not everyone visits all the threads on the board, but that's no reason to have all discussion of everything in one giant megathread.

That thread was spawned specifically because a huge number of these pictures were being posted and it was clogging up the Android OT horribly.

For those who didn't know such a thread exists, here's the link.

Not everyone visits all the threads on the board, but that's no reason to have all discussion of everything in one giant megathread.

That thread was spawned specifically because a huge number of these pictures were being posted and it was clogging up the Android OT horribly.

Maybe if we had all community threads in the community section, they would be more visible.

I didn't even know about an android screenshot thread. Certainly haven't seen it in the past 5 or 6 pages of off-topic.

I'd hate to bump an old thread just for my basic screen lol

Pctx

Banned

To be fair, unless someone PM'ed you about the "clogging up" of this thread, this comes in waves of which by a day or twos time, we'll be back to talking about Android 5.0, new X-phone features and screenshots of other things. I think making people aware of the "show your homescreen thread..." is fine but when it comes to a "moment in time..." like we're at right now, it's kinda of a wash.

gcubed

To be fair, unless someone PM'ed you about the "clogging up" of this thread, this comes in waves of which by a day or twos time, we'll be back to talking about Android 5.0, new X-phone features and screenshots of other things. I think making people aware of the "show your homescreen thread..." is fine but when it comes to a "moment in time..." like we're at right now, it's kinda of a wash.

who are you kidding, no one cares about the x-phone rumors anymore. Too much speculation, too little information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom